Greetings Mafiosos, today we bring you and interview with none other than ItalianBoss, who is a recent main round 1089 and Turbo Round 1094 winner. He is the Boss at the IU/RU family. His recent wins would spark memories with many players of the sheer dominance with which this family has successfully dominated the streets of TMB for many rounds. "There is nothing more intoxicating than victory, and nothing more dangerous."

Bloggerette: Ok so I have with me today the Man from IU and in the TMB hot seat .. he is Italian and an IU Boss.. how are you tonight Sir?

Italianboss: I am living the dream, signing autographs.. kissing babies...

Bloggerette: Yes you smell pretty nice too, is that Calvin Klein?

Italianboss: Dolce & Gabbana

"Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter"

Bloggerette:You are a TMB vet but just for a recap can you give a description of your TMB History?

Italianboss: I started in pissheads/NYU when I was a newbie, then WC as a sophomore if you will, my big break came in the late 300s/early 400s. I joined the union called "New Hope" which was a effort to take down or at least compete with IU/RU. It was led by PopeBenedict and Da_Secret.

BLUES formed a new Mobsters_Club within New_Hope and I was his consig. We took quite a beating and I ended up leaving for RU. It was RU_MBU_EMPIRE_420 to be exact and I have been here ever since and never looked back.

Bloggerette:Oh wow.. New Hope .. that's interesting.. So in actual fact you are an RU boy.. Sheikh is the man of RU.... did you get any training from him?

Italianboss: "there is no hope" lol, Sheikh was pretty much done when I showed up. I was in Viking_Slap’s family and ended up learning from the man TMK. We are the same age too!

Bloggerette:Yes he is a man now.. I still remember him as a 16 yr old boy.. friend of my Spades.. haha but now we are going back too far!! - Learning from TMK is that a TMB privilege??

Italianboss: I’d say so, hard to argue against that. He is the most decorated player in history. We were young and he grew up a lot faster lol

1.jpg
Bloggerette:
Well Sheikh, Coca.. Eck.. Lopov are/were very good players, so the pressure for him to play well would have been enormous, as well.. So I guess you just happened to team up with the best by chance! Do you reflect now on your TMB upbringing or is it a different playing field now?

Italianboss: Yep! They were all here when I joined. I'd like to do it over, boy, let me tell ya, but I like the game climate nowadays. Some may disagree but I see the 900 rounds as the IU glory days. I mean, we were taking every turbo without spending a dime! I returned to the game in round 1075 after an almost 2 year hiatus. Our family was in shambles and I was blessed with the opportunity to fix it.

Law of Power-

"When you show yourself to the world and display your talents, you naturally stir all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity... you cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others"

Bloggerette: So it's noticeable that IU was .. well,... in somewhat a retired mode, they ruled the mafia boss for about 10 years or more, so it's definitely the most successful union in TMB history...You have breathed new life into IU/RU once again. I'm sure this has been exciting for you?

Italianboss: RU rather!!! I’d bet my bank account that RU has more wins than IU ! But the absolute perfect match indeed! The power is exciting but I can't claim too much credit, as iLOveBiTeS and LOPOV were here, for the whole time I was gone. LOPOV is the boss and always will be, in my eyes

Bloggerette: Yes the IU Golden Boy with the Thor Hammer in My opinion is the greatest Don of history... .They have been by your side no doubt but it still is to be acknowledged that getting back in the ranks and running a functional team is hard work

"Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies."

Bloggerette: Working with the other major families such as IC and Wasted Effort as well, I’m sure is only part of the process.. Do you get much hate from other families?

Italianboss: IC is the only NAP I post, but these guys here are smart enough to know right from wrong. I come from the IU days where everyone else was open for hit and I carry that with me to this day. I very, very rarely step in when it comes to hitting and most of you know that I rarely answer messages, especially from those crying about hits. but with that said, IC and WE are allies for sure

"A person who cannot control his words shows that he cannot control himself, and is unworthy of respect."

Bloggerette: You are a looter as oppose to a collector, can you give a brief explanation on why and which you think is most productive?

Italianboss: It all comes down to availability. collectors with diamond sub and no added turns can pull 1.5-2t per round while a solid looter can produce 10t plus. a good looter can out-work a collector in 1-2 days

"If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitations will infect your execution. Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold; no one honors the timid."

Bloggerette: So what can TMB expect from IU/RU run by you are we in a new era or is this also about availability??

Italianboss: I'll just say for now that the top 3 fams has definitely changed

Bloggertte: Ok cutie, I'm sure you have a lot to do, like killing.. Looting and organising. Congratulations on your recent Jackpot Win and thank you for your contribution to The Mafia Boss!

Please take your time for a final message to your friends or enemies within the game you would like to acknowledge or add...

Italianboss: Thank you!! Much appreciated! You and Storm are the only staff I respond to mostly!

Special shout outs to ZNUG, iLOveBiTeS, LOPOV, TMK, Killer-Thug, General420, Ravenky, and KANKAKEE1. all of IU_RU of course plus Babbo and TpK and their fams. also my old friends LuckyNate, BMW, Gale977, and FATAL.. I am waiting for you cocksuckers to return!

“To succeed in the game of power, you have to master your emotions. But even if you succeed in gaining such self-control, you can never control the temperamental dispositions of those around you. And this presents a great danger.”

Robert Greene

google_mafia.jpg