Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account login

I've got a question.

A few years ago, I had an account here. I still do, but before it was restricted to use your account on more than one IP/Computer. I did so, and it got me banned. Probably for safety measures, idk.

So my question is, is this rule still here? Because I'm at work, and I'd really like to check how its going in the game.
    I'm losing 10 hours everyday because of that, and I might be needed online.

Thanks for your time

last time i checked (...) one account on multiple computers should not be a problem but multiple accounts on one computer will be...

also if you use other computers it is more likely (at least possible) for someone else playing this game to access from there as well which will result in a ban for both...
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

but been away for a while...perhaps rules have changed on that

better ask 'storm' or another admin
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
        also if you use other computers it is more likely (at least possible) for someone else playing this game to access from there as well which will result in a ban for both...
        It might have been the above stated reason which occured, because my friend also played it before, but I really can't confirm it.
        Yeah, I've been away for a while also, so that's why I'm asking Considering Smartphones is all over the world now, I was thinking the rule has been lifted. I'll try to PM him if I figure out how, lol!

Comment

PS: I made this account just to ask these questions, I'll never enter a round with this account.

Comment

It seems like I've got to enter a round to PM Storm, I don't have the guts to do so. A reply here would be a blessing.

Comment

This is from the game rules:

2. Shared Computers
              Sharing a computer or accounts is not allowed under any circumstances. Because we can not determine who has multiple accounts on one computer or who is sharing a computer with someone else, we must assume that you are cheating and one or both accounts will be banned. For this reason, we do not suggest signing in from a public computer. Using your friend's computer to check your account or signing into their account will result in one or both accounts being banned. The use of the same IP address is acceptable AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT SHARE THE SAME COMPUTER. Once an account has been banned for cheating, it will not be unbanned.*****Being a Supporter does not make you exempt from the rules in any way, or qualify you for special treatment. All accounts caught cheating will suffer the same punishment, regardless of whether you are a supporter or not. You have been warned.*****

There you have it. Pretty cut and dry.

Comment

Appreciate it, thank you.

I just made this account to ask these questions, which now will make me unable to use my real account to play the game at my work.
                So I'm as far as I was in the beginning. Is there anyway for me to log my real account on this computer I'm typing on right now, without getting banned?
                Delete this account or something? Or is the cheat system automatic?

Comment

Originally posted by Questionmark View Post
                  Appreciate it, thank you.

I just made this account to ask these questions, which now will make me unable to use my real account to play the game at my work.
                  So I'm as far as I was in the beginning. Is there anyway for me to log my real account on this computer I'm typing on right now, without getting banned?
                  Delete this account or something? Or is the cheat system automatic?
                  Why did you create a new account to ask a question? Why didnt you use your '' Real '' account?

Comment

[QUOTE=Questionmark;63586]A few years ago, I had an account here. I still do, but before it was restricted to use your account on more than one IP/Computer. I did so, and it got me banned. Probably for safety measures, idk.QUOTE]

Because the rules was like this, or I have mistaken it in this way before.

Comment

In other words, I was not sure of the rules, neither did I find them.

Comment

I think if you message one of the admins or mods they may be able to help you out.

Comment

So your practically saying v that logging on your home pc with one account and then logging on your work pc with another is ok hahahahaha

are you stupid to say shit like that !!!

Comment

that like dobbing yourself in mate !!!

Comment

Once an account has been banned for cheating, it will not be unbanned.????????? Then how did Splooge make it back to cheat again? lmao

Originally posted by Slingshot View Post
                              This is from the game rules:

2. Shared Computers
                              Sharing a computer or accounts is not allowed under any circumstances. Because we can not determine who has multiple accounts on one computer or who is sharing a computer with someone else, we must assume that you are cheating and one or both accounts will be banned. For this reason, we do not suggest signing in from a public computer. Using your friend's computer to check your account or signing into their account will result in one or both accounts being banned. The use of the same IP address is acceptable AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT SHARE THE SAME COMPUTER. Once an account has been banned for cheating, it will not be unbanned.*****Being a Supporter does not make you exempt from the rules in any way, or qualify you for special treatment. All accounts caught cheating will suffer the same punishment, regardless of whether you are a supporter or not. You have been warned.*****

There you have it. Pretty cut and dry.

Comment

Working...
                              X