TMB STAFF - 'cusomer service'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMB STAFF - 'cusomer service'?

Umm, this may have already been noted, but it would seem the new main page layout, has a spelling error on it. Not that fixing it will help the page look any better. Why you (staff) continue to 'fix' what never needed 'fixing' is beyond me.

Another failed change. *golf clap*
    Last edited by Liza; 09-04-2012, 07:03 PM.

Also, for an all threads view on the forum navigation view on the main page, its kinda lacking... well, forum threads.

Jus' sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by Liza View Post
      Umm, this may have already been noted, but it would seem the new main page layout, has a spelling error on it. Not that fixing it will help the page look any better. Why you (staff) continue to 'fix' what never needed 'fixing' is beyond me. Another failed change. *golf clap*
      LOL! Thanks Liza!

We will get it fixed!
      Game Admin

Comment

Look who's being all helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Liza View Post
          Umm, this may have already been noted, but it would seem the new main page layout, has a spelling error on it. Not that fixing it will help the page look any better. Why you (staff) continue to 'fix' what never needed 'fixing' is beyond me.

Another failed change. *golf clap*
          Well Liza, if you are going to tell us about our spelling mistakes, maybe you should proof read your own posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargazer_Lily View Post
            Well Liza, if you are going to tell us about our spelling mistakes, maybe you should proof read your own posts.
            Seeing as she isn't running a business, I don't think she needs to be all too critical of her own spelling. That's a pretty harsh reply from someone who is meant to be a helper

Comment

Originally posted by brandos_bullt View Post
              Seeing as she isn't running a business, I don't think she needs to be all too critical of her own spelling. That's a pretty harsh reply from someone who is meant to be a helper
              Agreed. Game 'staff' need to lose the pettiness a bit when on their non-playing accounts.

Comment

Thanks for pointing it out Liza.. we know we aren't perfect.

Comment

Is helper even considered a staff member? I mean, obviously they are on staff so they are. But, In general. What do you "helpers" help with? Obviously, You're not being very helper like with a comment like that, Lily.

Kudos to you by the way, Lily. You tried to write blogs and spice up the game. I like that.. It didn't work though.

As I type this with the cold sensation of water slowly going down my throat, I drag my mouse over to "Post Quick Reply" and begin to click softly on the mouse. Now, My Post is out of my hands, I wave good-bye to it as it leaves my screen and slowly makes a mark on this thread. I tear up knowing that I did my best to write this post, and now it's on its own.

Comment

I can blog to, Miss Helper. I should write the blogs from now on. Your duties as blog-poster, are here-by revoked.

Comment

Come on.. easy up guys. Maybe Stargazer had a bad day. We all have them. At least give Star time to respond before naiing to the cross. LOL

I know i had a bad day today at work, and gave my boss an earful when he acted like a jerk in an email to me and another employee. He was cool about it though.. Even though his response to the issue totally sucked.

Comment

As a side note, I'm thinking if I can win every JP, I can quit my job.. tell my boss he's a classic Type A Idiot and quit my job. Anyone want to help me out with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jalapeno View Post
                          As a side note, I'm thinking if I can win every JP, I can quit my job.. tell my boss he's a classic Type A Idiot and quit my job. Anyone want to help me out with that?
                          For the return compared to the cash you gotta put in, you'll be lucky! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jalapeno View Post
                            I think you're the most friendly and good staff currently. Not like Starzer_Lily or whatever it is.

Comment

I don't know whats more amusing, Stargazer's name, or her attempt to insult me.

Comment

Working...
                              X