Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview with our favorite Admin - Storm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with our favorite Admin - Storm!

Good - whatever time of day it is where you are when you're reading this!

Friendly Blogger here.

So. It's been a while since our fearless leader was interviewed. I plan on interviewing him soon. I have a slew of questions for our Admin - but I'm sure you do too!

Each person is allowed to submit 1 question. If you post more than one question to be asked during the interview, both will be thrown out. I'd like to have YOUR VOICE heard in this interview to get some questions answered! Now, I cannot promise that every question will be answered, we don't have 10 hours to sit down and do an interview haha! What I can say is that I will ask the questions that I see asked most on here - along with the questions that carry the most weight with them in the aspect of how the game is played, what kind of changes people would like to see implemented (even though staff makes the decisions) and whatever else I see fit to go into the interview!

Please, you have 1 day and 15 hours to post your questions here before the interview commences.

Thanks for your participation!

Friendly Blogger

When beat a white man to death with your penis and make a stew out of him in your big boiling pot what are your preferred accompanying vegetables ?

Comment

Can't really ask serious game questions as it will be closed like most other threads.

All we have left is dumb questions (enter V) and racism (step up MrWorker)
      Thread closed.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Any chance we could have a few throwback rounds? Maybe extended turbos where the rules are circa 2006-'07 main round rules?

Comment

storm and the tribe might mistake me for an albino and put me in a big pot on top of fire and dance wildly around the fire going obbababboogabooga banging drums and stuff like that.

Comment

How many wifes does your old man have???

Comment

How much did they first pay you to give up on your dreams?

Comment

I was told I am now yawning in my sleep. Are you responsible for this. ?

Comment

What Union would you like to see come back to the game and why?

Comment

Are you scared that you might come down with Ebola?

Comment

How many pounds can you bench press 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                        All we have left is dumb questions (enter V) and racism (step up MrWorker)
                        what is your fav food?

fav transport?

what color is your left sock?
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

When will there be a union list like there is for families?

Comment

When will there be union medals??

Comment

if you mated a bulldog and a shitsu would it be called bullshit ?

Comment

Working...
                              X