Changes to HIRE, COLLECT and PRODUCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to HIRE, COLLECT and PRODUCE

Please note that the following changes are now in effect for both main and turbo rounds.

We have increased the maximum turns amounts for hire, produce and collect to 99,999 turns.

Regards
    TMB admin
    skype = tmbtiki

Thank you.

Comment

Sounds intriguing

Comment

That's huge. St least for build offs...

Comment

Try disabling the collect button for a round.

Comment

Yay. So when I max at 2500 this will be..... ...of no use at all.
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Is there any reason to that?

There is almost no lag in the game now, so what's the point of it?
              Do you want to make feel people as if they have a chance in losing money?

I'm all for retards thinking they can build in a minute to try and win, but with it being 9999 turns max, it requires skill.

Good thing Drob has his special needs foundation for anyone who is silly enough to think that using 99,999 turns will be an advantage to them

Comment

When we have rounds with ratios its tedious to use 9999 turns when you got 3 million++ turns to collect. Now that there is no lag we can try to do bigger stakes rounds, so stop whinging Michael, it's not always all about you
                Game Admin

Comment

Lol It's not whining, it's just that I like a harder challenge when I win someone elses money

Comment

it's a threat to him which is why he doesn't like it. it's true clicking on a button a bunch of times might be harder and require more skill / planning, but now big spenders can win without having to do that.

Comment

Omg man they fixed the lag and made it easier to hire and collect and people still bitch? Do you want them to play for you too? Starting to sound like v dumbass is here or has a twin

Comment

We still will win. ..Just saying

Comment

That is true blob you will win as you have been current powerhouse fam for however long Idc if u take jackpot every round ur fam or you don't mean shit to me

Just saying

Comment

I think you guys confuse my comments as complaints

I fucking love that I can do that
                            It would literally take me less then 2 minutes to beat anyone in the game

Using 9999 or 99999 turns a time, we are still faster then anyone else in the game and are willing to dispose the most turns to get nothing in return
                            If you guys couldn't drop as little as 1 million turns in the first place to try and win, what makes you think you have a chance now when it makes it easier for us too?

But anywho, good luck to anyone that tries
                            Drobs special foundation is always open for anyone who is dumb enough to try and waste turns without any skill

Comment

i know you're a bigger spender, but there are people that play this game that would be willing to drop more cash than you ever would and now typing 9999 will not slow them down. the question isn't who can build the fastest anymore at eor. it's who is willing to spend the most. that ante just increased tenfold.

Comment

Working...
                              X