Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game NPC Bots Trials and some other news

Hi People

So we added at round start, the TYPE "B" and "C" bots were added, and they didn't work according to spec. We did some adjustments just now much closer to how it should be working and we are checking how it stacks up vs the number of players in the game. There was a code fault where DU's and Guns didn't reset, they ADDED, so for awhile we had some superhuman level 1 bots invading our world....

So we are still very much testing this, but it's much closer to what we want now. Post in this thread how it is affecting you now its been adjusted to correct replenish levels please...we need your feedback

Next is the issue of KO - the dude who got removed from the game...as I said,we got some account discrepancies issues and actually I had to remove him.I am really sorry about this...and have already spoken to some of the key people affected financially, who bought packs....

So, we gonna send back all BOUGHT credits to players who used them on him and we are reducing the jackpot in ratio to adjust accordingly...it will go LOWER...

Players who got attacked or attacked can claim compensation BUT...in exchange on the fairness side...any CASH looted or lost won't be compensated/deducted..as it was fair game at the time and anyone in range could have taken it.

Ok, some news about the next changes- Banking Attacks:

Its proving to be a very technical change on the coding side,we recognized that we got to be careful that INDY families vs UNIONS maxing time is fair to each so it has to be different...so its every 4 hours for families and every 2 hours for unions...that is the first draft, please also discuss in this thread....

Some tech info of notes on bank attacks design

- 100% deposit to union and family banks
    - LOOTING THE bank : you need to to be in range and you can steal1% per hit for 5% max. per hour.
    -ATTACKINGRANGE -Normal range applies to players outside the union
    - MAXING RANGE- No range applies to max it...for players inside union or family
    - Personal safe-box will allow max cash cap at $2,000,000,000
    - When a FAMILY joins a UNION - the FAMILY Safe-box will disappear
    - SINGLE FAMILY: The BOSS, and CONSIGLIERE and BRUGLIONE allowed to withdraw all cash
    - UNION: The DON, And UNION CONSIGLIERE , FAM.BOSS and CONSIG’s allowed to withdraw all cash
    -Once players in a FAMILY or UNION put cash in they can take out what they put in only
    – [NEW!!!] Provided THERE IS SUFFICIENT CASH FOR THEM TO TAKE…IF NOT they must wait….

Other notes

- Change the union qualifying to rank amount to 31+ players
    - Allow 45 players in the union to rank

Ok so please discuss and show me if there is anything you think I missed and stick to topic as much as possible please and thank you

- Storm
    Game Admin

It seems interesting with these new bots.

I got one question. With these big builds for the bots will it be possible for free players to hit them efficiently? Seems hard to get such a high build as a free player. I know we will get more turns for free players, but to hit 100k hitmen seems rather impossible right now

Comment

Keeping your bank maxed is all about team work. Leaving your banks open for hits means you screwed up, therefore, I don't think there should be any range on attacking banks. If the bank isn't maxed, it should be able to get hit by any range.

When maxing the family/union bank, can you do it at any time, then it will reset to the 2-4 hours til it opens to attacks again? How will it work?

Comment

Bots have way too many dus for free killers. Maybe have each one max out on dus a different levels. 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k and so on. Also, they should always have at least the same number of kps or more than dus. Maybe also change networth of each. Also have one that hunts down Jewpac every round.

Comment

Nexus. I believe there is a window, two minutes for the family to max bank. Then after the two minutes are up it is open to attacks.

so I'm assuming every 4 hours it reopens like toh and we will have to max in the two minute time frame.

Comment

The person with the union cash in the bank, is the one that needs to be hit to get that cash?

Comment

You could let the time between game clock TOH (00:00:00) and functional TOH (00:58:45 or something like that) be the union's window to max their own bank before it's open

Comment

"its every 4 hours for families and every 2 hours for union"

Is this going to be on set times or is it going to be a rolling clock?
                If a rolling clock, are the bank clocks / timers going to be visible anywhere?

I have to say I think 2 and 4 hours is still very tight Families play together often due to similar time zones and not sure anyone will wake up simply to max a bank.

Comment

Sorry one more on the subject of Bots - whilst they fill the time, is it not the case that these changes massively devalue a subscription.

The money that can be made off of the bots in an hour is usually 50-150bill per person (sometimes more if little competition).

I think they are a good addition
                  I think that 2 hour top ups are better than 3
                  I think that with the above tweak the numbers need to be halved - we currently have 25 per city, I would argue 10 would be sufficient. This would still be 170 targets x 2 bill x 12 hours x 10 days so 40 trill or so which is more than sufficient and arguably too much? (apologies if the maths is off)

Equally when the turns are increased for free players (awaited with pleasure) I am not sure whether this will mean fewer subs / less game income as why would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Protege View Post
                    "its every 4 hours for families and every 2 hours for union"

Is this going to be on set times or is it going to be a rolling clock?
                    If a rolling clock, are the bank clocks / timers going to be visible anywhere?

I have to say I think 2 and 4 hours is still very tight Families play together often due to similar time zones and not sure anyone will wake up simply to max a bank.
                    4 hours means it can only be hit once every 4hours and in a day it will require 6 logins every 4 hours for a single family.
                    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                      The person with the union cash in the bank, is the one that needs to be hit to get that cash?
                      yes some clarification on this would be good. Is it a new attack drop down box item for the bank or do you attack the person that has the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Protege View Post
                        Sorry one more on the subject of Bots - whilst they fill the time, is it not the case that these changes massively devalue a subscription.

The money that can be made off of the bots in an hour is usually 50-150bill per person (sometimes more if little competition).

I think they are a good addition
                        I think that 2 hour top ups are better than 3
                        I think that with the above tweak the numbers need to be halved - we currently have 25 per city, I would argue 10 would be sufficient. This would still be 170 targets x 2 bill x 12 hours x 10 days so 40 trill or so which is more than sufficient and arguably too much? (apologies if the maths is off)

Equally when the turns are increased for free players (awaited with pleasure) I am not sure whether this will mean fewer subs / less game income as why would you?
                        Active and skilled Players who got subs who build to collect and loot at level 4 and 3 far outstrip what a free players can do...But now the game becomes more skills based. So lower ranked and free players also got a chance at the big leagues but its still very hard for them to keep up - with, say,a level 3 sub holder. Its all about being active and active players deserve reward no matter what their level, but an active level4 hybrid-style of loot/collect player - their game income they make for their families or unions will far exceed

I have tested this and its my prime concern that we don't screw our supporters. For too long the opposite has been the case where subs are actually OVERVALUED and free players didn't have ANY value to the game-play. We cannot attract new players or have healthy competition this way. But also let's not forget Turbo rounds where the subs carry impassive value also and there is no BOT's there.

We are also counting on game numbers INCREASING which will greatly affect how much players will really make...but I really want the game to have a lot of activity, and players who sub up need not work's hard as those who dont,which kind of brings the balance between medium and small supporter closer to the free player which is the idea we really want to also push back into the game.
                        Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                          yes some clarification on this would be good. Is it a new attack drop down box item for the bank or do you attack the person that has the cash.

there will be a link on the FAMILY and UNION page views to attack the bank DIRECTLY

NO PLAYERS ARE INVOLVED except attacker and bank.
                          Game Admin

Comment

i gotta say for an indy player this is going to be a struggle to survive.

Indy player should not be discouraged. Some people and unions/families are prone to so much drama that would parallel trying to being comfy with a tumor growing on the side of my cranium.

It is possible now to get a rank on your own without the handout if you work at it. Some people would prefer to achieve their goals on their own. Why discourage it by making it impossible?

Once they get to a point where they have nothing to prove then they will eventually probably find a family they enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
                              Bots have way too many dus for free killers. Maybe have each one max out on dus a different levels. 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k, 100k and so on. Also, they should always have at least the same number of kps or more than dus. Maybe also change networth of each. Also have one that hunts down Jewpac every round.
                              Yes we are checking the balances and how it affects everyone That's why we use these rounds as test rounds and keep our products on discount,..I do agree with you here.
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X