Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Contacts Details

Hi Everyone

Every wondered which staff to contact for your type of query? Here is an updated list of staff you can speak to for various aspects of Customer Support:

Admin Storm:
    [LIST][*]All Sales Queries: Subs, Turns, etc[*]Compensation Queries[*]All Player Account Queries and Updates: change email, forum alias changes[*]All Bugs reports[*]All Cheating Related Reports - Multis, spammers, etc[*]Anything game play and rules related: ONLY if there are no Helpers or Mods on - If there is a helper or mod online, I will redirect your query to them.[/LIST]

Admins Tiki and Rain:
    [LIST][*]All Bugs reports[*]Compensation Queries[*]All Cheating Related Reports - Multis, spammers, etc[*]Hiring of new game staff[*]Anything game play and rules related: ONLY if no Helpers or Mods on - If there is a helper or mod online, they will redirect your query to them.[*]All forum related queries and posts reports[*]Rain is also in charge of the entire community department and will assist with any queries here or redirect to the proper Managers[/LIST]

Moderators:
    (Pandemonium and Captain_West)
    [LIST][*]All Bugs reports[*]All Cheating Related Reports - Multis, spammers, etc[*]Anything game play and rules related[*]All forum related queries and posts reports[/LIST]

Helpers:
    [LIST][*]New player Help and Assistance[*]Anything game play and rules related[*]All forum related queries and posts reports[*]Spam reports[/LIST]

Community and Social Network Queries:

[LIST][*]All Community Queries: Rain[*]Blog Site: Slingshot and Stargazer_Lily[*]Twitter: Zero[*]Facebook: Stellar[*]Google Plus: Storm[/LIST]

Interested in Helping and Training New players?

In Game you can Contact:
    [LIST][*]Allure[*] Stark[*] Uncle_Oldschool[*]Lightning
    [/LIST]

Thanks
    - The Mafia Boss Management
    Game Admin

And then I got this:

[02:55:22 PM] Tiki: damn I wanted to that post
    storm - in charge of orgies
    jalapeno - in charge of alcohol
    rain - in charge of storm
    Game Admin

Comment

Also, Storm loves to have philosophical arguments regarding the latest the latest crazes in literature.

Comment

Stellar- in charge of distribution

eg: Rain's n00dz.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          jalapeno - in charge of alcohol

Here here! What's your poison?

Comment

LMFAO I didn't realise you came that prepared.
            skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Working...
            X