Game Upgrades 2015: BANKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    if you got 100% of union cash, and 0$ in union bank then they have to win attacks on you like a normal attack

the bank attacks will be direct attacks on the bank vault itself, and not on a player.

let me know what you think?

thanks
    I think he meant if he has put 100% of the amount in the Union bank and nobody else has contributed, can anyone lose it or will they have to attack him as he put all the money in the bank.

Comment

With the bots, I finally have a reason to use the personal safe box(keeping range money safe), why get rid of it?
      Range to hit the bank? If it's not maxed it should be able to be stolen by anyone hitting it, chances are solo family's won't be able to get in range of the big unions banks.

Comment

Now I'm curious as to who will have access to the family/union funds. Will it just be boss and consig or will brugs be able to pull out the money or will certain ranks have a set limit they are allowed to pull for gun cash and range? Such as, a solider can withdraw 1 billion and captain can take out 3 billion and underboss's can get 5 billion but only one withdraw an hour. How would that work?

Comment

Some of u make it more complicated than what it is. No one gets hit for the money in the bank just the bank itself is hit.

Comment

I want to ask the same thing as johnny.

Who can withdraw the money from the bank and how much? This might make it very hard to get in range of family/union banks if its limited, but if everyone has the a ility to pull the whole bank it will be hard to introduce new players to families or unions as they will have the ability to pull the whole bank for themselves

Comment

The way I am understanding it, the family/union will be a seperate entity.. just like a stand alone bank in real life. You make a deposit and it sits in the bank along with everyone else's $$.

My question.. say the bank has a value of $100bn.. of which I contributed 10%. Do I have access to withdraw the amount I deposited at any time I wish? And if so, am I only limited to the amount I deposited?

Comment

If you are part of a union, will you have both Family and Union banking available... or just Union?

What is the purpose of removing the player bank if they are in a family or union? This option is not only for keeping cash safe, but also for range.

Comment

I think this will revive alliances and naps.

Comment

As johhny and few other asked how will unbanking work once the amount of cash added by specific player will add to union / family total and if bank get hit the amount of money available will be different. How the unbanking will work in that casses?

100 % bank up will slightly change the way bank ups are done by eor. This will favorite big unions or fam way more than small fams or looters only fams.

Would it be possible to hit specific fam bank on revenge if that fam hit your bank?

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      if you got 100% of union cash, and 0$ in union bank then they have to win attacks on you like a normal attack

the bank attacks will be direct attacks on the bank vault itself, and not on a player.

let me know what you think?

thanks

Sorry,

I meant to say if I had 100% in the union bank myself.
                      Shouldn't someone have to be able to kill me, if they want to touch my bank?

If someone is 0ed, then there union bank should be able to get hit, but if I have dus, I should be killed at least if they want to take my shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                        Sorry,

I meant to say if I had 100% in the union bank myself.
                        Shouldn't someone have to be able to kill me, if they want to touch my bank?

If someone is 0ed, then there union bank should be able to get hit, but if I have dus, I should be killed at least if they want to take my shit lol
                        Doesn't sounds good to me. it would lead to dead game. not interesting for new players as only way to achieve anything would be overspending to build dus.

Comment

As I see it I think it will hurt the small free players and the small indie families but benefits supporters .
                          The bot idea is good because it gives looters a chance to return to the game .
                          100% of cash deposit is good but you can hit banks and again the free indie families hurt I am not sure thats a great idea but shit I will roll with it.
                          While you are making changes to better the game somewere along the way someone still gets the shit end of the stick.
                          Another thing last round we had a player sit and do nothing all round and get turns 9 days did nothing and still got turns I think a rule needs to be in there and give access to the boss or consi to remove a player that has not done anything to help the family after 5 days unactive.
                          You want my input there you got it.
                          And changing the rules will not bring more players back that is my strong opinion esp when the rules keep changing every other round I am not knocking shit just giving my opinion.

Comment

Apologies for repeating points I have made before and made by others in this thread

(1) 100% safe deposit boxes may take all non NPC money out of the game on hand and may be a step back from looting activity
                            (2) If (1) does not result in cash out of the game, if you remove personal banks how can players range without having to hire to protect to hit targets at different networths in game (are you considering removing all range requirements)
                            (3) If the answer to (2) is that you are to remove range, will this be upwards only (to stop supporters just killing everything as per the no range 10:1 turbos)
                            (4) If banks can be hit, does this not massively benefit the supporter who can build X million dus and hold cash on hand - they would still have to be killed to get at the money whereas no one else would as there is no dus in the way of the safe
                            (5) on timings to be hit - some unions / families play together due to common time zones etc, instead of setting this within 2 minutes of X, could you not instead implement a bank countdown that can be "topped up" at any time to say 3 hours.
                            (6) comment on longer delay for smaller families is fair - although again if the same region they might all be asleep for a while.
                            (7) I don't think range on banks should necessarily apply - this also depends on who has what power to remove what amount of money to get in range - back to (1) above, if all money is in a bank most players are not likely to be able to reach a union bank, potentially this will kill game play.
                            (8) who is entitled to withdraw what amount of cash (impacts on 7)

Comment

Huge fair of protege's fifth point. That right there is a good idea...

Comment

Fan* fuckin' auto correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X