Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Upgrades 2015: BANKING

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game Upgrades 2015: BANKING

    Hello Everyone

    So I have been discussing with players and design team about the upgrades coming for banking and banks and i would like to get your feelings on it please, as we will start to build it soon.

    Here is the recap and overview of what we want to do: Can you please just discuss it and i will read and try to further explain our reasons and motivations if I see something is not clear.

    Here goes:

    - Family and union bank’s have a 100% deposit and we will remove the personal safebox once you are in family or union
    - The family or union bank will need maxing every 1 or 2/3/4/5 hours, according to the game rules set, and there is a 2 minute grace period AFTER TOH, [58:58] where any family member or union member can max it, and they don’t have to be in range
    -After the 2 minutes-no-max, the family or union bank is open to attacks and normal range applies to any player outside of the family or union
    - You can lose 5% of your family or union bank per attack
    - You can only get 1% of bank cash per hit [+- 5/6 hits to max]
    - Only money in family or union bank counts towards family or union ranks
    Game Admin

  • #2
    Honestly I think its a great idea , It may be harder on single families as they will have less members and will find it hard to have somebody on hourly or every 2-3 . But again it encourages active play and teamwork/Trust, I've been hard on the BOT idea but this I like . I do feel the Unions will benefit more from than this , I don't know if its possible but can families out on there own get a longer period of time before maxing?

    Comment


    • #3
      so is the family/union bank attack going to be a new separate attack option?

      Comment


      • #4
        Its good to try ... 2minutes are fine thats all we need to max

        Comment


        • #5
          What does it take to hit bank ...do we need Dus ? And how much turns it cost ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            so is the family/union bank attack going to be a new separate attack option?
            yes, the banks will be visible on family or union page views or there will be a link on these pages to attack it
            Game Admin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Murkki View Post
              What does it take to hit bank ...do we need Dus ? And how much turns it cost ?
              You will need 1 du armed and have to be in range of the bank net value
              Game Admin

              Comment


              • #8
                When u attack union bank u choose which members bank u hit or it takes a bit from all ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by suarez83 View Post
                  Honestly I think its a great idea , It may be harder on single families as they will have less members and will find it hard to have somebody on hourly or every 2-3 . But again it encourages active play and teamwork/Trust, I've been hard on the BOT idea but this I like . I do feel the Unions will benefit more from than this , I don't know if its possible but can families out on there own get a longer period of time before maxing?

                  i can check with the coder how complex it will be and let you know...we did have this idea....
                  Game Admin

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Murkki View Post
                    When u attack union bank u choose which members bank u hit or it takes a bit from all ?
                    it will take from the bank overall
                    Game Admin

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Isnt the 100% banking a bit to much ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Another attack on looting. Just when looters started returning to the game

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          it will take from the bank overall
                          Does this mean if I have 100k dus, and 100% of the union bank with me, but someone else in the union is hit, the person can still take from the union bank?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                            Isnt the 100% banking a bit to much ?
                            we are trying to simulate player run banks like in the past where you could send 100% of your cash to someone...also now we got transfers on again, you can do it anyway and send all cash to a players in the same union or family.... so, Lopov, in theory, i was thinking it wasn't a problem but i do need to just e player perspective on it and if you figure its a problem, i wanted to know what i missed in the thinking that can cause issues or difficulties maybe, for players?
                            Game Admin

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                              Does this mean if I have 100k dus, and 100% of the union bank with me, but someone else in the union is hit, the person can still take from the union bank?
                              if you got 100% of union cash, and 0$ in union bank then they have to win attacks on you like a normal attack

                              the bank attacks will be direct attacks on the bank vault itself, and not on a player.

                              let me know what you think?

                              thanks
                              Game Admin

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X