Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Upgrades 2015: BANKING

Hello Everyone

So I have been discussing with players and design team about the upgrades coming for banking and banks and i would like to get your feelings on it please, as we will start to build it soon.

Here is the recap and overview of what we want to do: Can you please just discuss it and i will read and try to further explain our reasons and motivations if I see something is not clear.

Here goes:

- Family and union bank’s have a 100% deposit and we will remove the personal safebox once you are in family or union
    - The family or union bank will need maxing every 1 or 2/3/4/5 hours, according to the game rules set, and there is a 2 minute grace period AFTER TOH, [58:58] where any family member or union member can max it, and they don’t have to be in range
    -After the 2 minutes-no-max, the family or union bank is open to attacks and normal range applies to any player outside of the family or union
    - You can lose 5% of your family or union bank per attack
    - You can only get 1% of bank cash per hit [+- 5/6 hits to max]
    - Only money in family or union bank counts towards family or union ranks
    Game Admin

Honestly I think its a great idea , It may be harder on single families as they will have less members and will find it hard to have somebody on hourly or every 2-3 . But again it encourages active play and teamwork/Trust, I've been hard on the BOT idea but this I like . I do feel the Unions will benefit more from than this , I don't know if its possible but can families out on there own get a longer period of time before maxing?

Comment

so is the family/union bank attack going to be a new separate attack option?

Comment

Its good to try ... 2minutes are fine thats all we need to max

Comment

What does it take to hit bank ...do we need Dus ? And how much turns it cost ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            so is the family/union bank attack going to be a new separate attack option?
            yes, the banks will be visible on family or union page views or there will be a link on these pages to attack it
            Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Murkki View Post
              What does it take to hit bank ...do we need Dus ? And how much turns it cost ?
              You will need 1 du armed and have to be in range of the bank net value
              Game Admin

Comment

When u attack union bank u choose which members bank u hit or it takes a bit from all ?

Comment

Originally posted by suarez83 View Post
                  Honestly I think its a great idea , It may be harder on single families as they will have less members and will find it hard to have somebody on hourly or every 2-3 . But again it encourages active play and teamwork/Trust, I've been hard on the BOT idea but this I like . I do feel the Unions will benefit more from than this , I don't know if its possible but can families out on there own get a longer period of time before maxing?

i can check with the coder how complex it will be and let you know...we did have this idea....
                  Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Murkki View Post
                    When u attack union bank u choose which members bank u hit or it takes a bit from all ?
                    it will take from the bank overall
                    Game Admin

Comment

Isnt the 100% banking a bit to much ?

Comment

Another attack on looting. Just when looters started returning to the game

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                          it will take from the bank overall
                          Does this mean if I have 100k dus, and 100% of the union bank with me, but someone else in the union is hit, the person can still take from the union bank?

Comment

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
                            Isnt the 100% banking a bit to much ?
                            we are trying to simulate player run banks like in the past where you could send 100% of your cash to someone...also now we got transfers on again, you can do it anyway and send all cash to a players in the same union or family.... so, Lopov, in theory, i was thinking it wasn't a problem but i do need to just e player perspective on it and if you figure its a problem, i wanted to know what i missed in the thinking that can cause issues or difficulties maybe, for players?
                            Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
                              Does this mean if I have 100k dus, and 100% of the union bank with me, but someone else in the union is hit, the person can still take from the union bank?
                              if you got 100% of union cash, and 0$ in union bank then they have to win attacks on you like a normal attack

the bank attacks will be direct attacks on the bank vault itself, and not on a player.

let me know what you think?

thanks
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X