Non player bots round 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non player bots round 2

So now we added a crapload and not one word yet.

Whats up with that? It's not normal
    Game Admin

There are way to many. There is no race for looting you just keep klicking for an hour and then there is toh again to start over

Comment

thanks for the feedback....we were going for overkill to compare to last round so we can find the optimal number vs no. of human players we got
      Game Admin

Comment

I think less bots with more cash..as right now it is really who wants to sit there the longest..there is not much challenge besides the time you are willing to invest. It should be a challenge but not that way...I do like the idea...I just think it needs some tweaking

Comment

I agree too much bots and too much lag.

Comment

i agree. i like it more than no bots but there is too many. I think less bots too with more cash on hand.

Comment

Definitely a step in the right direction for keeping players active in the game...

Comment

Perhaps the bots du's steadily go up in time too?

Comment

Good to compare yes. And lets keep trying things to work out the best option.

Comment

Would say that the Bots probably need to be halved in number next round, probably too much free cash as against what can be collected. Something to loot though and definitely better than no bots
                    Last edited by Protege; 08-08-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

i like it

never a dull moment

and the more people get into it the more of a challenge it gets
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

I definitely like it. Although I would decrease the number of those types of bots. However, it would also be interesting to have bots with increasing and/or regenerative DU and Kill Points for killer ranks. Many have complained of a lack of killing. This would give them a chance. Have some bots be for "Free Killers" and others for "Supporter". Perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by RealLucianosGamble View Post
                          I definitely like it. Although I would decrease the number of those types of bots. However, it would also be interesting to have bots with increasing and/or regenerative DU and Kill Points for killer ranks. Many have complained of a lack of killing. This would give them a chance. Have some bots be for "Free Killers" and others for "Supporter". Perhaps?
                          The NPC's right now are 'A' Type i believe and once these are figured out there will be 'B' and 'C' Type NPC's coming with DU's and KP's buddy.

Least that's what i have understood.

I also think there is way too many of them this round but as stated its good to try find the optimum number Vs Real Players.

I think i like were this is heading

Comment

Originally posted by ITCHYnSCRATCHY View Post
                            The NPC's right now are 'A' Type i believe and once these are figured out there will be 'B' and 'C' Type NPC's coming with DU's and KP's buddy.

Least that's what i have understood.

I also think there is way too many of them this round but as stated its good to try find the optimum number Vs Real Players.

I think i like were this is heading
                            yes you are on the right track with what we thinking also and yes, we will provide NPC for killers also. We are busy working on it....

Then afterwards we gonna take away personal safe boxes of players in unions and families and allow your family bank [100% deposit] to be attacked....and you can lose 5% of your fam or union bank per hour or per 2 hours....if players in fam or union dont max it
                            Game Admin

Comment

Agree. Maybe less bots next time, but still a step in the right direction.

Perhaps we could give the bots a little more personality too. Have themes made after real players. Like a perverted racist bot that runs around the game harassing women and posting nonsensical bullshit on the forums. Name it WorkerBot or something like that. Or a Jewish themed bot that only attacks IU?

Comment

Working...
                              X