No announcement yet.

Game NPC Bots Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually with the transfers on, the looter is still going to get his teeth kicked in at the last minute by a transfer coming in.
    You really want to get people looting you have every attack that is not a driveby or an op hit count as a loot and have a seperate category for looting in prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
      Actually with the transfers on, the looter is still going to get his teeth kicked in at the last minute by a transfer coming in.
      You really want to get people looting you have every attack that is not a driveby or an op hit count as a loot and have a seperate category for looting in prizes.
      I guess that is where teamwork comes in and getting a variety of styles of players into the family or union..... Harry.... I dont think we going to make more prizes, i think mainly because we didn't do it for killers - so we not gonna suddenly have a looting prize either - reason was flooding the game with too much prizes and also dividing the game so that team play got no value or can be ignored.

TMB is designed to be [where you can do you best...] a strategic team play game and i have realized that we need to provide game play that makes everyone work for a common goal...[making money or mass war] although we do provide different prizes level for all levels of players and some ranks for killers based on the kill points they get

Most looters just want to rob and steal shit and have targets and they are happy and if they do really well, then most unions and families would make sure to try to rank these people first as they are the cash cows.

So rewards need to come from team based efforts again and making the family and union important once again to be a cohesive team - thats what we are going for here

I hope it makes sense how i explain it
      Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
        Storm .. you know that looting was never actually dead.

Just some players were too lazy to do it.

The strong families are built on a solid work ethic and so you are going to find that overall you are not going to really be changing much.

What is good is that new players will have a way to make a name for themselves by developing a target practice and competing with others learning. So for this alone I am all for it. Would be great to see some actual looting specialty families in the game. For this you need to be able to have a less flat game in terms of net worth . I will message you to give you some ideas on how to do this.
        yes please you can PM me anytime brother
        Game Admin

Comment

Working...
        X