• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBigCash View Post
    I like the bots. can we message them? haha just kidding

you should try to get one on Skype to show you it's boobies
    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      Historically, we have not been on a same page for a long time. But I figured you would like this.
      I Do enjoy it quite a bit. Its more fun when theres more to do. Unfortunately i am totally out of touch with how the game is played now. Possibly because i havent been active unless i was spending severaseveral hundred dollars. I also have a different version of tmb committed to my brain. I could still easily produce a half million kills in the old rules with no subscription in a day... i could do that because i found it insanely fun to find targets and there was a lot of them to choose from...

Historically speaking we are never going to see another 527 with 90k dus... but aat least this gives people more to do than spam union boards...

Is this bot design fresh or one of larbis beta experiments?

I

Comment

It is new. Larbi doesn't work here anymore. He still owns the game though
        Game Admin

Comment

i just thought of something that might help you know when you use all your turns it takes around 17 hours to build back up to max make the wait time shorter like make it between 1 and 5 hours that way you dont have to wait till almost the next day to do anything and the subs can be use to not only shorten the wait time but also increase the amount of max turns and of course the buying of creds whould still be good because it would still increase your dus and cash flow for the higher teirs see i am in america in a min wage job at $7.50 ph and all my money gose to bills so i cant afford subs so i cant do much in terms of using my turns for much exept to collect or build and when i build i get od after about two hours especially after day five mark becuse everyone starts going for killer rank and other ranks so i think if you shorten the waiting time on turn building it would be a little easyer for one lvls to protect themselfs after day five

Comment

I like it.
            Fresh ideas create fresh game play, and that is welcome here right now.

Good job Storm.
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I like the whole idea I think your implemented something good for all player's but I cant wait for next round kill points I wanna see how that plays out sounds like fun

Comment

Today 11:18 AM #29
                LOPOV
                its pretty obvious that the bots are the ones with bils on their hand, while on the other hand new play with 10k op 10k dus cant have a networth like that

hahahaha Now that u have drawn a map 4 the retards short bus route, i think they will b 2 late anyways. When they get to the last trail of bread crumbs, already maxed by a cunt

Comment

Swiper likey the Bots

Comment

Why is it some of the BOTS have been frozen? Or am I seeing things?

Comment

Swiper no swiping..Swiper no swiping...Swiper no swiping

Comment

My opinion, you shouldnt know who are the npcs. Thats just stupid, people wanting the identifiers should just leave tmb nor are true killers. If theyre in the same npc family then whatever but, the fact that people want the npcs to just be in their face is just way too simple. Try just killing everything and bust ur butt like the rest of the people.

As far as npcs. Will they build every so often? Or is it a 1 time thing?

Comment

The bots are good because they lessen dependency upon families and unions and make a good player more relevant

Comment

you should try to get one on Skype to show you it's boobies
                            i dont wanna get cat fished again. will never forget last time.

Comment

This is actually really fun. A constructive and worthwhile distraction from the certain people who detract from the game. Looters and supporters killers paradise.

Comment

PS, I do love you dearly Harry.
                                Storm .. you know that looting was never actually dead.

Just some players were too lazy to do it.

The strong families are built on a solid work ethic and so you are going to find that overall you are not going to really be changing much.

What is good is that new players will have a way to make a name for themselves by developing a target practice and competing with others learning. So for this alone I am all for it. Would be great to see some actual looting specialty families in the game. For this you need to be able to have a less flat game in terms of net worth . I will message you to give you some ideas on how to do this.

Comment

Working...
                                X