Game NPC Bots Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOPOV View Post
    its pretty obvious that the bots are the ones with bils on their hand, while on the other hand new play with 10k op 10k dus cant have a networth like that

^^^^^what he said^^^^^

We cant make it too easy. then we take all the skill out of it.
    Game Admin

Comment

I finally know whos ITCHYnSCRATCHY is... aha you cannot hide from meh now... Baby D

Comment

Damn...

and Damn they ALL got looted the first two hours the protection dropped.. they need to regain Cash quicker to keep guys nibbling on their Nuts

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          ^^^^^what he said^^^^^

We cant make it too easy. then we take all the skill out of it.
          please describe the skill in attacking and looting a bot.

who gets hurt? where is the tears? how do I get a bot to cry on the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
            please describe the skill in attacking and looting a bot.

who gets hurt? where is the tears? how do I get a bot to cry on the forums?
            harry your problem is you a miserable little fuckstain and you just talking shit u obviously dont understand looting its about the race at toh and who sees things first, real skills required instead of just building dus and ops and doing fuckall

Comment

Personally i dont think 100 is enough. Maybe 50 per city would be a better run at it. The fun is over after about ten minutes. I guess it is possible to consistently loot around 2-4 billion in the early stages. However you have to have multiple tabs open and hire to protect the entire time... once the bots have been looted heavily it requires even more work to stay in range.

I think its more fun than harry leads himself to believe... but its sort of like having sex after a long time of not being intimate. You blow your load in about ten minutes and then sit around waiting for the next toh. If there were more targets i think it would be a little more fun - and replenshing their funds every 8 hours seems appropriate.

The issue i see is purely conjecture, but i think that my suggestions might bother supporters a little too much.

Comment

Okay so from what I can see, we need much more targets and they got to last for 10 days, so that everyone has something to do during the round every day and every hour and minute.

There's about 4 trillion max, spread-out around the game. So if we project very roughly over 10 days it's $20 trill in total. If we double that when we add the other non player families and unions $40-$50 Trill. Non Jackpot playing Collectors unions and families, if i look at past rounds, will bring well over 40 trillion also so it seems balanced for looters vs collectors. But collectors can also loot and get an edge on pure looters. Ditto for killers, there will be DU targets with loads of loot and kill points for you.

then there is the random factor of banks getting robbed if they not maxed. This I am thinking, you can lose 10% of your family or union bank every 2 hours at 2% per hit for a max of 10% - thats around 5 hits. Players in family or union will have 2-3 minutes to max it after TOH and then its open to hits to anyone in its range.

Then for kill points, we gonna setup 2 families of 20 or 30 and 2 unions of 2 families x 20 or 30. These guys will start with around 200k Kill points and a lot of DU's and fully armed. They wont attack you, they will be cannon fodder, first come, first served. they will also top up DU's every 2 or so hours. Killers can go mad, or just kill a human player and stop them.

Just speaking straight to you all, I figure the game needs a fuck load of things to do so you just go mad with options and a shitload of targets, even if its artificial and we take it from there. [Make sure we don't over saturate it] I know its the right starting point. Some may be concerned about, maybe like Harry did, the fact that its not human players.

i wanted to politely ask in response: "So what?"

I mean, we clearly don't have enough players to get a balanced environment where every type of play has a balanced number of human players. So lets sim it. If I were a player, I would figure the only way this game can grow [keep me here, and interested enough to spread the word] is if the game play is enjoyable and keeps me busy an engaged in game-play actions that is exciting and has me tied to the screen for every toh till i got no more turns or need to sleep.

That's how I see it.
                Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Chance View Post
                  Personally i dont think 100 is enough. Maybe 50 per city would be a better run at it. The fun is over after about ten minutes. I guess it is possible to consistently loot around 2-4 billion in the early stages. However you have to have multiple tabs open and hire to protect the entire time... once the bots have been looted heavily it requires even more work to stay in range.

I think its more fun than harry leads himself to believe... but its sort of like having sex after a long time of not being intimate. You blow your load in about ten minutes and then sit around waiting for the next toh. If there were more targets i think it would be a little more fun - and replenshing their funds every 8 hours seems appropriate.

The issue i see is purely conjecture, but i think that my suggestions might bother supporters a little too much.

Historically, we have not been on a same page for a long time. But I figured you would like this.
                  Game Admin

Comment

PS, I do love you dearly Harry.
                    Game Admin

Comment

@ Chance - Just addressing the issue of supporters, generally players who compete for the JP are in their own league, within the meta game design, and their spend is tied directly to the JP. You are quite right.....We got to try to keep a balance where its still worthy for the big guys to spend, and we will do it. I am tracking the numbers and the reason i share with you is I know some of you will read and get back to me on Skype and discuss, and it is all about just finding good numbers that don't overpower what is already good and working in the game.
                      Game Admin

Comment

storm you surprise me your good at math lol

I was reading this forum and was wondering what is the purpose of the initial making of the bots and why you are wanting the money or tmb cash as I like to call it because you cant spend it in the real word to go higher in trillions I know I've only been here for two years and I still have lots to learn about this awesome game in fact I still cant manage to get in top 3 lvl 1 tier rank lol but I still would like to know if you don't mind

Comment

storm- wanted to politely ask in response: "So what?"

I mean, we clearly don't have enough players to get a balanced environment where every type of play has a balanced number of human players. So lets sim it. If I were a player, I would figure the only way this game can grow [keep me here, and interested enough to spread the word] is if the game play is enjoyable and keeps me busy an engaged in game-play actions that is exciting and has me tied to the screen for every toh till i got no more turns or need to sleep.

I get on mainly to talk to my fam and union here lately when I get done building and collecting that's how I stay on

Comment

Hi Jeramy

Players get bored and there isn't enough targets to keep them busy and active. We also had some difficult game rules in the past and we are trying to improve the gameplay.

So i decided the game needs more targets that got lots of cash, you need cash to rank. And then we also throw in some targets for killers in the next rounds, and make sure that players are kept busy and doing things that requires skills in the game,

A few years ago when I started playing it took me 6 months or more to learn how to do all the different stuff that makes a good all round player. There was a lot to do and a lot of targets to attack. then the rules changed to try to bring some fixes on problems that happened.....but it also took away some types of play from the game...and made it not so effective - So i am creating that same environment now with bots for targets instead of noobs, so players can once again see all the cool things this game has but in a much more fair game play environment than we used to have before.

i hope it makes sense to you
                            Game Admin

Comment

I like the bots. can we message them? haha just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by jeramybruce View Post
                                storm- wanted to politely ask in response: "So what?"

I get on mainly to talk to my fam and union here lately when I get done building and collecting that's how I stay on
                                yes. but a few months ago it was difficult for you to collect cos your ops got killed. now its better. the changes and upgrades is to attract new players and old players back.
                                Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                                X