No announcement yet.

Game NPC Bots Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its TMB Terminator style like the TMBx800 or the TMBx1000 - this bot is a newer reinforced type of bot and it is stronger then the TMBx800 hahaha

Comment

Stom, "... they won't have an icon/wont be in a family, do you think we would still need another identifier?"

Yes, please. I'd like them to distinguishable from another other single player who's not in a family and it sounds like something more may be needed in order to distinguish bots from single players w/o icon or family.

Are their profile anniversy badges different? My browser is not rendering them for these players. The non-render is probably just my setup, but it looks too like there may be something there to distinguish them which I'm jost not seening. Are they profile badged as bots? Or can they be?

Naming them in some way is encouraged too!!

Comment

o its fucking nice

looting is back

Comment

I actually like this idea. I also think naming them less player like names would be beneficial. This is sort of reminds me of the very, very early stages of TMB.

Comment

I think it would be very good, if they all had different strengths, that were hidden!
            So you may attack one, and he is unarmed, the next with glocks etc all the way up to ones armed with a nuke, so although he has 10k in dus, he would still beat someone with 100k in dus....
            Now that would be awesome! Like, pot luck whether you win the hit or not!!
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

We need to seperate them from the new players we want to school and keep coming back

Comment

They need a distinct identifier to distinguish them from Harry's multis, inactive noobs, and the actual NPC's

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                  They need a distinct identifier to distinguish them from Harry's multis, inactive noobs, and the actual NPC's
                  NO wait,that'd be too easy MuHUhuhuWaaaahaha

All kidding aside though good job Storm and crew keep up the great work and trying new ideas

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                    I think it would be very good, if they all had different strengths, that were hidden!
                    So you may attack one, and he is unarmed, the next with glocks etc all the way up to ones armed with a nuke, so although he has 10k in dus, he would still beat someone with 100k in dus....
                    Now that would be awesome! Like, pot luck whether you win the hit or not!!
                    I agree with this idea. I'd rather pull up a lawn chair and watch people blow up.

Comment

I can see the frustration of trying to invite bots but instead of identifying bot I would prefer to see new players identified for a day or two. Eventually players will want to hide by pretending to be a bot and there should be some risk that when hitting a bot it is not actually a bot at all but a player that can attack back.
                      skype = tmbtiki

Comment

What happens when the bots-storms multis rise up?

Comment

Originally posted by PastaPie View Post
                          What happens when the bots-storms multis rise up?
                          We demand the bots eventually start competing for ranks

Comment

Maybe a variation to where the bots' cash is hidden.. like in cars/planes/drugs/armory

Comment

its pretty obvious that the bots are the ones with bils on their hand, while on the other hand new play with 10k op 10k dus cant have a networth like that

Comment

Can i control that bot army?

Comment

Working...
                                X