No announcement yet.

C.M.S New and upcoming family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such peaceful family, the first thing that happens is that my DU's get wacked out by one of your "peaceful" members.

Comment

Nicca mad cause Clutch ran game like a real Mob boss in real life not every one gets a slice. You the type to suck off your dad so you can look up to him

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRoman View Post

Nicca mad cause Clutch ran game like a real Mob boss in real life not every one gets a slice. You the type to suck off your dad so you can look up to him
        Lmao at least you know he played us ... he claims he didnt so thanking you for YET AGAIN PROVING MY POINT MY GIRL AND I GOT THIS catch up fuckos

Comment

CMS
          Founded by RomeTheWanker
          Consigliere Mrs.Rome
          member: 8
          Family Bank: $105,335,040,894
          Total Kill Points: 41,708

Fuck you all suck my dick & my bitch's twat

Comment

I see Clutch and Rome swiping each other on Grinder... BOOT ME out of this gay family, I hate being in CMS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Niklas420 View Post
              I see Clutch and Rome swiping each other on Grinder... BOOT ME out of this gay family, I hate being in CMS !!!
              lol whts the name

Comment

Rome you know who I am and I know you just admit you made a 2nd ss fam and that Maxx can't lead that family

Comment

Invite me pleasee. My in game name is Hollywood_Hubert

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
                    Rome you know who I am and I know you just admit you made a 2nd ss fam and that Maxx can't lead that family
                    I have no clue who you are because none of you use the same name .... Max is a fine boss... just wanted to do my thing WTF is so wrong with that like i dont understand lmao

Comment

So why back Maxx when we have the messages he kept his half of a deal and he didn't follow though ?????

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
                        So why back Maxx when we have the messages he kept his half of a deal and he didn't follow though ?????
                        Whatre you talking about ?

Comment

If wasn't for Maxx and his shady ways I'd still been in Southside as many other

Comment

Is this dude serious? Read what yo typing ffs look like pansy.

Comment

Who the fuck you talking about ???

Comment

Got maxxie boy on Skype admitting he lied so fuck off

Comment

Working...
                                X