X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    U have a big mouth Rome. No wonder SS has enemies.
    Bro go fuck yourself "no wonder" you fucking clowns break naps every fucking round like the shits ok gtfoh IM tired of you grown adults bitching but no saying or doing anything about "My big Mouth" you think cause your unions top @ THIS MOMENT your tough shit ? lmfao foh brodie every one else dick rides you faggs hiding clutch over there lmao No over here though we pay for our own shit and do our OWN work we dont LEECH OFF ANYONE ONE .. You guys would be nothing without TRU or TORM so fuck you

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1
    replied
    Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
    Clutch. Masters. Syndicate but good try faggot and you are hiding in UC still like the coward you are not only are you a spineless fraud Youre the biggest whore in this games history
    U have a big mouth Rome. No wonder SS has enemies.

Leave a comment:

• Saisei
    replied
    I will say this about Clutch. The guy managed to build and run a fairly successful family not too long ago. To do that from scratch in this day and age of TMB is quite impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Clutch
    replied
    Stfu already.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
    No excuse. Ive made the icon of every family ive run

Go figure it out. I have 10 different icons for NaMeLeSs, this is the one that stuck
    lol thanks for the advice>? Also fuck off lmao idk how to take that except for what it is ..

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    No excuse. Ive made the icon of every family ive run

Go figure it out. I have 10 different icons for NaMeLeSs, this is the one that stuck

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    You arent a family until you have 15 people who return round after round. Thats the benchmark. And you at least need an icon. Get on that first.
    Ive asked around no ones gotten back to me .. lol not like i havent tried but agian it is still early ...

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    You arent a family until you have 15 people who return round after round. Thats the benchmark. And you at least need an icon. Get on that first.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    In titans, yes. I know how to do more with less more than any other EOR manager.

Was still never SS

My bad semantics.. but i like that dom ... put up or shut up lol when i put up 7 people will be there but its cool i take my lumps like a man and still brawl it out wont back down from any family or union for that matter

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    In titans, yes. I know how to do more with less more than any other EOR manager.

Was still never SS

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    About four years ago i worked in a union with maxx called titans. But was in prophecy at the time. Then NaMeLeSs ever since?

Ive been interviewed three times. My history is out there

you ran banking system

Leave a comment:

• MacKaveli
    replied
    Anyone can put enough time into manipulating other people for their own benefit, but having that as a foundation of what you created will almost always mean an iminent collapse. I usually don't care for talking shit, but in this case, it's just truth.

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    About four years ago i worked in a union with maxx called titans. But was in prophecy at the time. Then NaMeLeSs ever since?

Ive been interviewed three times. My history is out there

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    When was I in SS? News to me...

lol is it .. funny must be your twinnn

Leave a comment:

• Don_Domenico
    replied
    When was I in SS? News to me...

Leave a comment: