Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAG is hiding thats the type of person he is

Comment

Clutch the type of dude to take birth control before taking it from behind.

Comment

I hate that this thread makes me agree with what clutch is saying...

Put up or shut up time rome. I see a family with two people in it. No icon. Looking pretty sad.

Say what you will of clutch, but he knows how to recruit noobs and try to train them. Isnt that how he found you?

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
          I hate that this thread makes me agree with what clutch is saying...

Put up or shut up time rome. I see a family with two people in it. No icon. Looking pretty sad.

Say what you will of clutch, but he knows how to recruit noobs and try to train them. Isnt that how he found you?

Actually no .. i was with SS even when you were there dom ..

lol round just started sheeeeeesh

Comment

When was I in SS? News to me...

Comment

When was I in SS? News to me...

lol is it .. funny must be your twinnn

Comment

About four years ago i worked in a union with maxx called titans. But was in prophecy at the time. Then NaMeLeSs ever since?

Ive been interviewed three times. My history is out there

Comment

Anyone can put enough time into manipulating other people for their own benefit, but having that as a foundation of what you created will almost always mean an iminent collapse. I usually don't care for talking shit, but in this case, it's just truth.

Comment

About four years ago i worked in a union with maxx called titans. But was in prophecy at the time. Then NaMeLeSs ever since?

Ive been interviewed three times. My history is out there

you ran banking system

Comment

In titans, yes. I know how to do more with less more than any other EOR manager.

Was still never SS

Comment

In titans, yes. I know how to do more with less more than any other EOR manager.

Was still never SS

My bad semantics.. but i like that dom ... put up or shut up lol when i put up 7 people will be there but its cool i take my lumps like a man and still brawl it out wont back down from any family or union for that matter

Comment

You arent a family until you have 15 people who return round after round. Thats the benchmark. And you at least need an icon. Get on that first.

Comment

You arent a family until you have 15 people who return round after round. Thats the benchmark. And you at least need an icon. Get on that first.
                            Ive asked around no ones gotten back to me .. lol not like i havent tried but agian it is still early ...

Comment

No excuse. Ive made the icon of every family ive run

Go figure it out. I have 10 different icons for NaMeLeSs, this is the one that stuck

Comment

No excuse. Ive made the icon of every family ive run

Go figure it out. I have 10 different icons for NaMeLeSs, this is the one that stuck
                                lol thanks for the advice>? Also fuck off lmao idk how to take that except for what it is ..

Comment

Working...
                                X