member: 8
    Family Bank: $105,335,040,894
    Total Kill Points: 41,708

Fuck you all suck my dick & my bitch's twat

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by RogueRoman View Post

Nicca mad cause Clutch ran game like a real Mob boss in real life not every one gets a slice. You the type to suck off your dad so you can look up to him
    Lmao at least you know he played us ... he claims he didnt so thanking you for YET AGAIN PROVING MY POINT MY GIRL AND I GOT THIS catch up fuckos

Leave a comment:

• RogueRoman
    replied

Nicca mad cause Clutch ran game like a real Mob boss in real life not every one gets a slice. You the type to suck off your dad so you can look up to him

Leave a comment:

• Modricc
    replied
    Such peaceful family, the first thing that happens is that my DU's get wacked out by one of your "peaceful" members.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Name City Members Networth
    1 CMS New York 8 $87,930,283,555
    2 HarassmentNTheHood Chicago 25

LMFAO

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by hypocrisy102 View Post
    lmfao if anything nicks blowing me week as i’m the true massah don of bh, and i’m just suggesting to upgrade your self from a keyboard warrior. Don’t talk about it be about it.
    ive been bta since i joined so fuck you

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    But yeah Im anticipating 8 of you faggots to jump me in the middle of the night like the cowards you are ... not pointing any fingers caus 3 always point back but pretty sure I know which two families or UNION i should say is gonn do some spitefull shit because hey why else because ya fucking pussies

Leave a comment:

• Hypocrisy102
    replied
    Lmfao if anything nicks blowing me week as I’m the true massah don of BH, and I’m just suggesting to upgrade your self from a keyboard warrior. Don’t talk about it be about it.

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by IDC View Post
    Is this the new doorstep for all retards in SS? They make 2 families and claim to have new intentions? But yet the bitches only hit first day of round then cry last 9

ANOTHER IC DICK RIDER

bro fuck you mean havent hit none but bots, ; PROVE THE POINT , 100 bil solo first day come on bitches keep up

Leave a comment:

• IDC
    replied
    Is this the new doorstep for all retards in SS? They make 2 families and claim to have new intentions? But yet the bitches only hit first day of round then cry last 9

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
    Actually I’m with BH and always have been it sounds like the “dick riding” became less fun for you so you jumped ship all I’m saying is stop whining like a bitch and do something interesting other than that see me in game Bruv. Also don’t get pissed when we go first family and you join a union just to make turns
    So you suck Nick's dick ok I get it now lmao , take it it would make sense with all those OPS no .....

You dumb fuck youre like everyone else here cant read in between the LINES ! Take notice to something this round explains alot and I aint "jump Ship" many knew i was making thise move lol and you fucks are only get 1st cause UC is union FOH ya Ic JUMPOFFS foh lol who paid for you sub faggot ; oh thats right daddy did you fuckin wap

Leave a comment:

• Hypocrisy102
    replied
    Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
    Like whos dick are you riding sounds like a Clutch / IC enthusist lmfao fuck ALL YOU

Btw When we make top 3 fam dont msg me with congratulations because youre getting

" GO FUCK YOURSELF " as a response

except for the 15 people I call friends

Actually I’m with BH and always have been it sounds like the “dick riding” became less fun for you so you jumped ship all I’m saying is stop whining like a bitch and do something interesting other than that see me in game Bruv. Also don’t get pissed when we go first family and you join a union just to make turns

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Yawnnn ... Rome do something worth while besides run your mouth bruv, until then stfu and eat a dick
    Like whos dick are you riding sounds like a Clutch / IC enthusist lmfao fuck ALL YOU

Btw When we make top 3 fam dont msg me with congratulations because youre getting

" GO FUCK YOURSELF " as a response

except for the 15 people I call friends

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Yawnnn ... Rome do something worth while besides run your mouth bruv, until then stfu and eat a dick

Name City Members Networth
    1 CMS New York 8 $87,930,283,555
    2 HarassmentNTheHood Chicago 24 $57,501,061,501
    3 NaMeLeSs Las Vegas 19 $23,660,590,040
    4 JACKALS New York 8 $18,384,630,799
    5 SouthSide_Elite Chicago 12 $17,371,241,990
    6 iC_Clubhouse New York 3 $8,640,163,175
    7 IU_Revolution Istanbul 10 $8,580,303,810
    8 Did_UC_That Hong Kong 9 $7,051,391,383
    9 capo New York 3 $6,843,527,056
    10 U-C-Me-Shag-Ya-Nan

AS OF RIGHT NOW YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK YOU CUNT BITCH

Leave a comment:

• Hypocrisy102
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X