I need a new family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a new family

Well i have been booted outta my family and i need a new ..

Benifits of having me every turbo i build big

i buy subs for good players .

And im a noob that collects really high and uses my turns the way i want to

accepting applications

start your own

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

hahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha

hah

ha

Comment

Maybe ill call it rankwhore_noobs

Comment

you cannot spend shut up, get back to begging for heroine hits.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post
            you cannot spend shut up, get back to begging for heroine hits.
            yes i can not spend ... i have spent alrdy ill se u soon

Comment

You spending is the joke of the year. Better come up with a new one only two weeks left.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post
                You spending is the joke of the year. Better come up with a new one only two weeks left.
                dude i used 700k bought past 2 turbos u dumb ass neways i have no time for nobodys

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
                  dude i used 700k bought past 2 turbos u dumb ass neways i have no time for nobodys
                  You must be on some good dope. Hopefully the next batch has elephant tranquilizer in it and you bottom out and die.

Comment

once again, you took a good opportunity and fucked it up by selfishly ignoring all advice to wait till EOR, then get all pouty because nobody protected your ops in the last several hours of turbo. you fucking never learn.

Comment

why does anyone give a junkie the time of day?

Comment

Turd message me if that's who I think it is

Comment

The dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that are most afraid.
                          I live in an anemone

Comment

Im surprised you lasted as long as u did with BH. I hear turtles are recruiting

Comment

Originally posted by Islander View Post
                              start your own
                              lol kind of stupid cunt would join a fam with shayne as boss

Comment

Working...
                              X