Clear All

• Tinman
    replied
    Yeah that's right gaylord

Leave a comment:

• 800lbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinman View Post

Its an injoke between 2 friends on the tmb forums not a hill for you to die on. Dont fret, im not about to publish it in an academic paper. And gosh you sound like a hoot to be around xD. Go take that energy to reddit. I identify as two-spirited which is common amongst my people. Am i going to be right in saying youre another angry white cismale using identity politics to try and belittle somebody elses opinion.. super woke of you dude! Lighten up ever? Have a pleasant day and may your deity bless you.
    It's a joke dude, no need to get all in your feelings.

Nice segue into the ad hominem though.

Leave a comment:

• Tinman
    replied
    Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

Sex, Sexual. Orientation, & Gender are distinctly separate items.

If you want to tuck your ignorance back into it's hidey hole for a moment and look at it from a technical perspective, there are three sexes. Male, Female, and Hermaphrodite.

Gender is more of a social construct than anything to do with biology. Plus, why the fuck do you care? You're going to white knight fucking gender?

Its an injoke between 2 friends on the tmb forums not a hill for you to die on. Dont fret, im not about to publish it in an academic paper. And gosh you sound like a hoot to be around xD. Go take that energy to reddit. I identify as two-spirited which is common amongst my people. Am i going to be right in saying youre another angry white cismale using identity politics to try and belittle somebody elses opinion.. super woke of you dude! Lighten up ever? Have a pleasant day and may your deity bless you.

Leave a comment:

• 800lbgorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinman View Post
    There are only 2 genders, its not an opinion...
    Sex, Sexual. Orientation, & Gender are distinctly separate items.

If you want to tuck your ignorance back into it's hidey hole for a moment and look at it from a technical perspective, there are three sexes. Male, Female, and Hermaphrodite.

Gender is more of a social construct than anything to do with biology. Plus, why the fuck do you care? You're going to white knight fucking gender?

Leave a comment:

• Tinman
    replied
    There are only 2 genders, its not an opinion...

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    Originally posted by braw View Post
    in my opinion yes there is only 2 genders !!! lol but thats a different discussion!!

that was the 2 choices of blondes on offer ))))
    Fair enough.
    hahahha

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    in my opinion yes there is only 2 genders !!! lol but thats a different discussion!!

that was the 2 choices of blondes on offer ))))

Leave a comment:

• Fornax
    replied
    Originally posted by braw View Post

perhaps one of each gender ???
    There's only two genders?

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiki View Post

Who decides if they are sexy or not? Do you get your choice of male or female blondes?
    perhaps one of each gender ???

Leave a comment:

• Tiki
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
    Nuts!
    We are recruiting.
    We reward the best worker at the end of each round.
    We arrange a visit to your local "tele room", and not one, but two sexy blondes, will entertainment you.

In the last turbo, Benny was our lucky winner.
    So fuck the rest, and cum with us fo have fun!
    Who decides if they are sexy or not? Do you get your choice of male or female blondes?

Leave a comment:

• iD
    replied
    WORD IS BOND!!

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by tagme View Post
    Almost 1 year ago. Looks like you accomplished your goal, Elmo
    Then some ,,,Good things come to thse who wait but my work here remains unfinished ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we actually have a waiting list if your interested you can pm me in game and i will pass your details onto our recruitment department who will consider your application,,,,

Leave a comment:

• tagme
    replied
    Almost 1 year ago. Looks like you accomplished your goal, Elmo

Leave a comment:

• Mitch1
    replied
    tele room = hotel room

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
    Nuts!
    We are recruiting.
    We reward the best worker at the end of each round.
    We arrange a visit to your local "tele room", and not one, but two sexy blondes, will entertainment you.

In the last turbo, Benny was our lucky winner.
    So fuck the rest, and cum with us fo have fun!
    Wtf is a tele room ....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X