Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to start being happy, Dont believe the Media

right yall miserable bastards of the world

ya needa start being happy cos right, LIFE is to short to be pissed off and angry all the time and whats the point in concentrating and getting even more angry about stuff you cant control or change ?.. it is what it is at the end of the day.

I KNOW THE ELITES THE ILLUMINATI AND OTHER SECRET ORGANISATIONS ARE BEHIND all the problems in the world, the government, the media... its main purpous is to wile people up and get them angry so it causes division amongst people.. SO THEY can remain in control... and when riots and wars break out THATS WHEN THEY WILL COME AND DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND TAKE OVER. I KNOW THIS.. but people still don't accept it, they have they head in the ground and accept everything they read in the media and remain angry.. and blame everyone else for they problems.

YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR MINDS AND USE THE 3RD EYE.

THE FACT IS RIGHT

we arnt who we are... WE ARE NOT THESE BODIES... this is just an organic robot and when we die this will get left behind to turn to dust... BUT MY ENERGY WILL CONTINUE ON.. FOREVER LIKE IT FOREVER AS DONE AND FOREVER WILL.... like a drop of water into the collective all, the puddle. TO LIVE AND LIVE AGAIN TO LEARN, AND THEY ARE MULTIPLES OF BILLIONS OF 360 CIRCLE NEVER ENDINGS OF COPIES OF ME IN THE MULTIVERSE.... WE ARE EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND VICE VERSA......

This is the truth and the fact.

SEE THROUGH THE MATRIX

don't be pissed off be happy... don't worry cos karmas gonna come round to everyone... EVERYONE. NOBODY IS ABOVE IT OR BELOW. ITS THE UNIVERSAL JUSTICE.

I KNOW THE TRUTH

ACCEPT THE TRUTH, NOW

GOD LOVES YA

GOD BLESS
    Last edited by MrWorker; 07-11-2015, 01:18 AM.

"Beware of false Prophets who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves"

"Beware of false knowledge, it is more dangerous then ignorance"

Comment

"Happiness is not a destination but a way of traveling"
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Lilly id inwardly ravage you like a wolf

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
          Lilly id inwardly ravage you like a wolf

I think you're not manly enough for that....

Comment

IM a PROPPA MAN, ya cant get manlier than me read my PROPPA MAN thread

Comment

Working...
            X