Drink and Smoke needs to be banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink and Smoke needs to be banned

Been English n Irish reeeet and PROUD OF THAT, however I grew up with drunks and see drunks everywhere and ive seen drink destroy peoples lives and cause nothing but trouble same with drugs, plus smoke is just disgusting it yellows everything and I cant stand walking behind people who are smoking in front of me.

this is why I don't drink or smoke plus alcohol taste like piss anyway I don't know why anyone would like it.

I just like drinking, milk, tea, pop or fruit juice etc.

so if I was leader I would just BAN IT.. obviously people would moan and break the rule.. this is why I would create re-education centres basically just hard labour camps till they learned they lesson

IN ORDER TO A CREATE A NATION OF UBERMENSCH !!!!!!!!

and fix peoples attitudes and stop them from been complete KNOBHEADS

PUT DOWN THE BOTTLE

PICK UP THE BIBLE AND HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT !!l

GET HIGH ON THE LORD

Comment

if you change your name to drink and smoke I will support you in your quest

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post

so if I was leader I would just BAN IT.. obviously people would moan and break the rule.. this is why I would create re-education centres basically just hard labour camps till they learned they lesson

IN ORDER TO A CREATE A NATION OF UBERMENSCH !!!!!!!!

and fix peoples attitudes and stop them from been complete KNOBHEADS
        Why forbid it for people who don't abuse it ? they should ban it for people who get an evil urge on them while drinking alcohol. There are also people who can handle their shit while drinking alcohol, or smoking a blunt. That other people can't should not be a reason/excuse to forbid it for people who want to decide for themself after a week of hard working for a boss of themself.. if they drink a beer of maybe 10!! You want to wake people up, but on the other side if you were in charge you also want to put them in "cages" ....hmmm

Comment

i hide my bottle in a bible i stole from a Motel 6.

Comment

well go ahead

the last time the english tried to ban something we ended up with whisky as a luxury product....

thanks again though.....
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

How about ... stop looking at other people and look at yourself. if you believe that it's bad to drink and smoke... then you don't drink or smoke. and stop judging other people. didn't god say that or some shit?
              rightae stfu.

Comment

its a poison that creates mentals

Comment

LISTEN HERE YEAH

if people needa drink, smoke and take drugs to cope in daily life yall outahhh better just kill yaselfs now.

I DONT DO OR TAKE NOTHING

THE POWER OF THE LORD AHHHHHHHH !!!

accept God and everything looks after itself.
                  Last edited by MrWorker; 07-11-2015, 11:17 PM.

Comment

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

funny you must have drunk and smoked a whole lot because you are totally mental

Comment

you wont be saying that when your lungs are black THEN we will see who is mental

Comment

Working...
                        X