Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London bombing

Rip to all the people who lost there lives this day that year,

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

new york, london, paris, boston, moscow.....we get to remember a lot of days thanks to islam

thanks islam
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Allah Akbar

Comment

Eh I believe New York was more the CIA and government...

Comment

eh i believe 19 muslim arabs hijacked those planes......

Comment

Originally posted by StickyCat View Post
              Eh I believe New York was more the CIA and government...
              I used to work for the government and there is no way they could be that organized.

Comment

The CIA is tho... If you think planes took down the twin towers, your part of the problem.

Comment

The CIA is tho... If you think planes took down the twin towers, your part of the problem.
                  You watch too much TV

Comment

buildings do not fall straight down unless they are controlled explosions and if they did only a few floors would fall, friction would slow them down... and even if the floors did all callapse the metal skeleton would still be standing high because they where resistant to heat and fire and it was checked and proven to make sure they were. But the metal supports had cuts in them ALL OF THEM they was also pools of metal on the floor found all over suggesting that they had been cut with some incendiary bombs or device.

Also amongst the rubble there was NOTHING at all found, except a so called hijackers passport and a red head band.. HOW THE HELL did they survive if nothing else did if the plane was hijacked ??...

Then theys the pentagon NO PLANE RUBBLE AT ALL was found and the explosion came from inside

then theys united 97 no plane rubble again... JUst a big hole in the ground.

also when they released the pictures of the ''hijackers''. one ''hijacker'' was ALIVE and came forward and said WHAT THE HELL, I arnt a terrorist or a hijacker.

The CIA is smart But they also stupid.. because theys holes all over they plan, blaming terrorists....

then theys the boston bombers.... now on one of them as ''appologised''... SINCE WHEN DO TERRORISTS APPOLOGISE ? OR SURRENDER ?.... THEY WANT TO BE MARTYRS

cia wants to increase terrorism so they can keep and increase funding.... ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. They don't care about peoples lives and just use scape goats

stop with your head in the sand and open your eyes and mind to it.. DONT BE BRAINWASHED

Comment

it seems we have a demolitions expert here ^

and V, how can you hold an entire religion accountable for the actions of a few individuals? both of you are ridiculous

Comment

I watch to much tv? Not really.. I'm just not a sheeple.. MrWorker knows what I'm talking about. How fast did they clean up the aftermath of the twin towers? Shouldn't it be considered a crime scene? Or explain the lava substances... Air plane put a hole in the towers but demolish bombing is what took it down..

Comment

I watch to much tv? Not really.. I'm just not a sheeple.. MrWorker knows what I'm talking about. How fast did they clean up the aftermath of the twin towers? Shouldn't it be considered a crime scene? Or explain the lava substances... Air plane put a hole in the towers but demolish bombing is what took it down..
                          im not saying terrorist are absolutely behind 9/11. What I'm trying to say is I don't think the CIA did it. What makes you think the CIA specifically was behind 9/11? How did you come to that conclusion? How would 9/11 benefit the CIA? I believe if it wasn't terrorist it was probably a rogue group performing in the shadows.

Comment

Destruction only benefits a small number of individuals not the government or society.

Comment

Blaming it on the religion? very typical excuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X