What to do if CORPORATE law thugs come to your door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do if CORPORATE law thugs come to your door

FUCK CORPORATE LAW.... the government is trying to make corporate law the law of the land and end common law... COMMON LAW is the magna carta, which is the TRUE AND PROPPA LAW of the land NOT CORPORATE LAW AND NO EU LAWS OR EU HUMAN RIGHTS WHICH is also another form of corporate law

ALL YOU NEED IS THE MAGNA CARTA - COMMON LAW

NOW

What the police or baliffs got to do with you owing money to the government or council or a company ??.. ITS GOT FUCK ALL TO DO WITH THEM... SO WHY are the police involved ?... IT IS NOT A CRIMINAL OFFENSE to borrow money especially if that company as giving you it and you haven't stolen it. SOO why are the police getting involved... also why do the police constantly harass drivers or innocent people in the street... its to get more money for the government, courts and corporations.... WHEN the police should be out catching real criminals, Not harassing people who have borrowed money.

A MANS HOUSE IS HIS CASTLE

So they have no right whatsoever to come in to your house. garden or property.. INFACTS if they on your property you can tell them to fuck off OFF YOUR LAND nahhh mean. Who do they think they are taking what they want aswell... THEY THEIFS and THUGS for the government and the NEW WORLD ORDER.. theifing off you to give to the rich the government and corporations and for themselves.

THE POLICE, BALIFFS, GOVERNMENT, ARMY WHATEVER have absolutely no right to invade your castle and if they do ITS AN INVASION and your entitled to self defence...

THE GOVERNMENT IS ANOTHER FORM OF MAFIA AND ORGANISED CRIME... TAX.. FUKEM.

REMEMBER

COMMON LAW IS THE LAW OF THE LAND

NOT

CORPORATE LAW

You don't have to give the police anything you can tell them that they doing they job wrong BECAUSE THEY ARE... THEY just all thugs for the NEW WORLD ORDER

Im gonna be posting some videos soon about this.

Comment

Well to be honest... if people obeyed the police we wouldn't see videos of them being taken down to the ground. That's their own fault. So if they wanna search you, let them.

Comment

No... because you don't have to, they have NO RIGHT to do it !!.... If you want to bend over like an idiot to the police because you don't know your PROPPA RIGHTS is the reason why the police and rich are getting away with it.

Comment

You need to challenge them.. Not with fists and fights... But by knowing common law rather than corporate law which they practice... the police think they doing common law BUT REALLY they been used as thugs by the government to collect money SOO the government courts and corporations get richer

ALL COUNTRYS ARE IS BUSINESSES

COUNTRYS DONT EXIST... its just corporations now

Comment

i dont feel the need to challenge people who are just doing their job. ive watched all of those videos of 'police brutality' and not one of them offended me. like the 15 year old girl who wanted to run her mouth to the cops when he told her multiple times to go home. bitch listen the first time.

or the guy who died and his leg was broken. he contributed nothing to society, i could care less if the police didn't get him the medical attention he needed.

Comment

Originally posted by KidVengeance View Post
              Well to be honest... if people obeyed the police we wouldn't see videos of them being taken down to the ground. That's their own fault. So if they wanna search you, let them.

That's some pussy ass shit mentality. Slave mentality

Comment

Police stop you and want to search you... What do you say? In America you say " am I being suspected of committing a crime?" , "am I being detained" "am I free to go?" " I do not consent to any searches"... otherwise just remain silent. also you do not have to exit the vehicle at DUI checkpoint there any other check point for that matter you don't even have to roll down the window checkpoints or something of the old days the old Soviet Union and Nazi days

Comment

Stop watching youtube and get a job
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

They not doing they job.. as I said.. They think they doing they job, but really they been used as thugs for the corporations so the rich,, government, courts and corporations make more money.

You need to challenge the police. As I said not with fists or fighting because then they do have the right to arrest you, but with the common law knowledge. If your not actually doing anything wrong they have no right to search you or arrest you.

Comment

The police probably see you hanving around the shops during the day, asking for spare change. They can see you have no job, so are probably searching you trying to find your balls.
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

blame the employers and the government

Comment

MrWorker's Avatar Join Date
                          May 2011
                          Blog Entries
                          Lightbulb What to do if CORPORATE law thugs come to your door

unlock it

Comment

Working...
                          X