Im in love with ma sweetiepie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im in love with ma sweetiepie

Ahh just love her so much even though she blocks me every round I know she does it just because she likes to make me frustrated, but I still love ya and I just wanna eat ya cos your like ma sweeti hot chocolate fudge cake and I just wanna pour ma creamahh onto ya, I just can't stop thinking about ya and if this isnt love then what is it ;p
    Last edited by MrWorker; 06-30-2015, 12:19 PM.

I didn't realize people even use the block button

I always love your messages

Comment

Rapist mentality 'I know she wants it'. No she doesn't you sick fucker she hates it, that is why you get BLOCKED every round. But Storm keeps protecting you so you can drive more people out of the game.

Comment

well if people are more frustrated about something on the forum (which is a choice whether you look at it or not) than getting zeroed for years in game....priorities people!

blame players that only zero others for no good reason and leave little else to do instead....

some of you blamed admin, or mrworker or myself....blame groups like iu instead

THEY take away the fun

THEY zero people for no good reason

THEY hate the game and the players and made no secret out of it

let mrworker be.....or ignore him (which is possible)
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

LOL Mr Worker you have messaged me every round for like 5 years straight or something, I think every female player is your sweety pie, I give you one thing mate you certainly are consistent hahaha your a funny kinda guy, but what would TMB do without ya

Comment

It is no surprise that some of TMB's vilest creatures have come out to defend one of their own. The fact is new players especially females are subjected to a torrent of abuse from this sick fucker. They don't hang around, they very quickly move on to the next game.
            This is not what TMB was about. Storm should not be protecting this guy

Ravenkc should be ashamed of herself for defending this sort of behaviour. But it is not surprising as she also uses the word cunt in every sentence. Where I come from only the lowest of the low use the word and you would never hear a lady say it.

Comment

there is a block button...quite convenient

and it's a choice to enter forum....

and what do people expect on an internet game nowadays? iu family calls everyone a cunt constantly, wish other players death and diseases and they consist of the worst people ever...IF they ban mrworker for being rude they should ban that entire family as well!
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

pasta pie is just jealous and angry cos I said I like ma SWEEETIE PIE not Pasta pie hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PastaPie View Post
                  It is no surprise that some of TMB's vilest creatures have come out to defend one of their own. The fact is new players especially females are subjected to a torrent of abuse from this sick fucker. They don't hang around, they very quickly move on to the next game.
                  This is not what TMB was about. Storm should not be protecting this guy

Ravenkc should be ashamed of herself for defending this sort of behaviour. But it is not surprising as she also uses the word cunt in every sentence. Where I come from only the lowest of the low use the word and you would never hear a lady say it.
                  SOOOO it is sick that a man loves a woman ?. Where you come from I guess ya do animals. pervert
                  Last edited by MrWorker; 07-03-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Dont give up worker, I bet she likes you bro.

Comment

For real. Be persistent
                      No one likes a quitter
                      I live in an anemone

Comment

What a Wanker... stop stalking people already ya frickin waste of Cyber space!!

Comment

Well ofcourse you'd say that itchy you want me to yourself
                          Last edited by MrWorker; 07-03-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Don't worry bros I know she loves me

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenky View Post
                              LOL Mr Worker you have messaged me every round for like 5 years straight or something, I think every female player is your sweety pie, I give you one thing mate you certainly are consistent hahaha your a funny kinda guy, but what would TMB do without ya
                              Thoughs are just distractions from my one true love my sweet n sassiness

Comment

Working...
                              X