X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States of Satan

WELL AHHH

whats next for america

maybe it can go even further and eventually legalise pedos marrying kids or marrying and having sex with rats and dogs and cats and stuff. maybe Even have incest with the family... to continue on they glorius '' PROGRESSION''

I don't have a problem with gays.. I doo with whats gonna follow from that though.

also trying to get rid of the confederate flag is stupid, its the flag of the south and is a reminder to all the people who fought and died for the south in the civil war for its culture and traditions and I prefer the south to the north in my opinion... The people are more real.

I like all people solong as they nice and friendly.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 06-27-2015, 08:58 PM.

You are a total crackhead
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Me and my soon-to-be-husband are very pleased with these new rules.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

USA and Britian was a special relationship... ITS NOW A GAY MARRIAGE.

Comment

Silly argument as there have been gay people for thousands of years, the best example is ancient Greek city states. Though I do disagree with the hatred towards the Confederate flag as it is a reminder of the millions of people who died in the Civil war. Yes it has been used by some groups as a symbol of racism but that is not why most fly the flag. It's a sign of remembrance of the war that put brother against brother fighting for what they thought was right. Most of the men who fought for the Confederate states didn't own a single slave. The issue is that to many people are trying to be politically correct and that is the problem with the US today.

Comment

fuck yeah worker is back.

if you're not gay you shouldn't have a problem with gay marriage.

confederate flag issue who cares it's a stupid flag but really south you lost a long time ago it's time to move on. The North doesn't rub it in that we won but the south still likes to remember the confederate days with battle reenactments that they lost and flags. It's weird and makes little sense to me.

Comment

maybe I am maybe I am not.. why dunchaaa just pick up the soap and see

Comment

I like all people solong as they nice and friendly.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Eli come down to the south or shut your fucking mouth, pussy.
                  I don't rep the confederate flag but it's my god damn right too do so if I wanted.

Comment

Reenactments are done in the north and south, for the Civil war, Revolutionary war, ww2 and I'm sure other wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Toepperwein View Post
                      Eli come down to the south or shut your fucking mouth, pussy.
                      I don't rep the confederate flag but it's my god damn right too do so if I wanted.

go ahead it just looks stupid. Do you see the superbowl losers running banners of losing in the superbowl. NO! why because it looks stupid.

i like the south i go down there all the time and drink sweet tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                        Reenactments are done in the north and south, for the Civil war, Revolutionary war, ww2 and I'm sure other wars.
                        they do but it's mostly in the south, they love that shit.

ww2 reenactments in the north and south? war was fought in Europe unless they reenact putting Japanese in internment camps.

Comment

i have never seen a Veitnam reenactment or either of the gulf wars.

Comment

Do not look at the flag as a representation of slavery and hatred. Look at it as a representation of a class of people who like trucks guns and there sister. It also usually accompanies generations of stupid. I much prefer they all have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                              they do but it's mostly in the south, they love that shit.

ww2 reenactments in the north and south? war was fought in Europe unless they reenact putting Japanese in internment camps.
                              The majority of the major battles in the Civil war were fought in the South. The only major battle in the north was Gettysburg which has multiple reenactments every year. A lot of the people who do reenactments are descendants of those who fought during the Civil war. It is a way to honor and remember those who died.

As far as WW2 they do D-Day reenactments in multiple states if I'm not mistaken. Just because you do not understand something does not make it stupid or that those who do it are inbred or simple minded. If that's what you truly think then you must be that racist simple minded person.(last part ment for pay)
                              Last edited by Drizzle; 06-28-2015, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X