Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rachel dolezal a proppa minstrel

i don't know who it is until i saw it in the paper

its ridiculous ive never heard anything so stupid..i mean ive heard of the minstrels, but been a blonde haired blue eyed white women pretending your literally black with the hair and everything saying its the natural look, this just takes the piss, but then again with the way stuff is these days with men becoming women and vice versa nothing surprises me anymore. The world is truly going down hill. Lines are becoming blurred soon theys just gonna be chaos.

shes obviously got a mental illness.

I find it offensive... for white people aswell as black people... i don't like self loathers i believe people should be happy with themselves the way they are born the way GOD made you.... ive got a broken nose and everything from when i was a kid ill never get it fixed.. WHY ? COS i don't want any surgery done on me unless its life threatening.

America seriously as some proppa wierdos in it, blacks trying to be white and whites trying to be black.. WHY cant you both just act NORMAL an accept who you are. Im sure most are normal.. but theys a large minority in both who think they something else. Its obviously a mental disorder

People talk about well its ok for a man or woman to have a sex change.... so why cant someone change they race..

Well that's stupid... yeah someone might be able to change they outside appearance BUT BIOLOGY AND DNA and they insides will always be who they truly are.

if your white YOUR WHITE,, If your black YOUR BLACK and so on. You cannot NOR NEVER CHANGE THE WAY GOD MADE YOU.

AND WHEN WE DIE

WE WILL BE GIVEN OUR TRUE BODIES

heeeeeey
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

���� I totally agree.
      What about the fact that she told her parents that they have no proof she is there daughter???
      Wtf she has some mental issues.

Comment

Why you think she black?
        I see a white bitch with fuzzy hair.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Blind she apparently put on her college application that her ethnicity was white and also black, she had a picture of a elder black man that she said was her father.

Comment

Lol but it's just some guy.
            She might think he is her father or some kind of father figure. Hell he could of even raised her even though we know that's not true. Chicks parents are white and she is white. She is a nut bag

Comment

Oh FFS...you are back? Please shoot me now.

Comment

And Rachel Doleza is only black when it can get her what she wants.

Comment

Got her into one of the top black colleges

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                    Got her into one of the top black colleges
                    Exactly my point Drizzle. Black when she wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                      And Rachel Doleza is only black when it can get her what she wants.
                      A job picking cotton?
                      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

another nazi in disguise?

Hitler = failed artists and desperately wanting to be advocate for white people
                        Dolezal = failed artists and desperately wanting to be an advocate for black people

there's something wrong with people molding clay and messing around with paint...
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Dolezal probably wanted to be a hitler type person.. But white people don't have all the special privileges and helping ups of organisations, colleges, schools, churches, special days, naacp rewards, and so on just for white people... black people do however soo she thought she could probably do and say what she wanted once she dressed herself up black and be supported by everyone.. if she was white and did it for white people however everyone would be playing hell... it would be like hell had split out on earth.

Also black only colleges shouldn't even exist in this day an age.. as I said if whites only had a college for white people they would be hell about it. and that's a fact

Comment

i truely think nowadays black people are more racist than white people since i constantly seem to have to defend my white anchestry towards black people and they somehow blame me for being dutch and what dutch people did 400 years ago in terms on slave trade

let's not forget the dutch BOUGHT their slaves from AFRICAN tribes selling their own or their prisoners of war.....

the fact the dutch forbid slavery over a hundred years ago while black people still seem to use it as a cheap excuse for failing in their lives is not a white person's fault....it's putting on that role as a victim while you haven't been for ages is what's wrong

Comment

blame arabs for inventing and keeping slave trade alive instead....

Comment

Working...
                              X