Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones. [Official Thread!]

So.... any GoT buffs out there?
    Feel there should be a place for discussion now season 5 has ended.
    Who was totally fucked off with how that went?
    Wow. Didn't see that coming, really thought Jon Snow was going to be a big part of the next few series.

Who has thoughts on what's going to happen next series?

[NO TROLLS]
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Jon snow will be brought back to life by Melisandre, it was planned to kill him so he is released from his bond to the nights watch

Comment

Yeah I have heard rumours that they will resurrect him at some point so hopefully thats true.

Comment

Not a cool ending. that sucked actually. The poor Stark family get fucked more than a fresh hot $10 whore.
        Game Admin

Comment

I hope that happens.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Sercey Lannister. I hope she fucks some shit up.
          I think the big knight at the end could be The Hound
          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Yeah its one of the likely rumors as Jon snow refused to accept Stannis offer to take over the north.

Another possible thing to come is the trial of combat between the zombified Mountain Clegane and his brother The Hound. Very possible as in the book the hound is never confirmed to be dead by the monk and a large man cloaked with a limp is helping. Also the hounds horse is at the isle recognizable that it is unruly to all but the hound.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
              I hope that happens.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Sercey Lannister. I hope she fucks some shit up.
              I think the big knight at the end could be The Hound
              You mean the mountain, the hound was the one who was with Arya.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                You mean the mountain, the hound was the one who was with Arya.
                I meant the Hound, as he wasn't confirmed dead with Arya
                bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                  I meant the Hound, as he wasn't confirmed dead with Arya
                  I've not seen the final episode but if they are fighting for Cersei its the mountain

Comment

fire and ice.

i think it would be cool if john snow become a whitewalker and become the new Night's King. Killed all the nightwatch fuckers, ungrateful fucks.

people see the whitewalkers as evil but what if they are the good guys and the fire god is the real evil.
                    Last edited by Eli_462; 06-15-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Fuck sake. Can't believe I have to wait another 11months . they need to make more episodes per season.

Comment

The big dude that picked Cersei Lannister was the Mountain brough back to life, so why not Jon Snow.
                        I think Jon snow will be brought back to life. Also the story of who Jon's mother was, is still important and will probably come to play at some point. Also people are saying Jon also has the power to move his spirit into animals so maybe he moved his spirit to his wolf, Ghost, before he died. Only thing is the actor Kit (John Snow) said on Twitter he is not coming back, but that could be to misdirect us
                        The other thing, what the hell is going on with Arya Stark? Is she blind now? What kind of magic is happening with the many faces God?

Comment

I didn't like the deviation from the books. Some was required of course but the whole dorne plot feels off
                          No AT....Book readers know who i mean.
                          No ironborn plot
                          Wtf with stannis?
                          Jon the queen dowager dany and arya's plots are more or less spot on.
                          Wtf sansa?

But all in all from a tv watching perspective it seems like the shitty boltons are in the lead. They of course have no claim or interest in the Iron throne tho. Since the squabbles over an ill formed chair and the pettiness of it given the Others forms the entire narrative structure i say until R + L= J and the song of ice and fire is revealed to those ignorant of the blatant foreshadowing GRRM does.....season 5 belongs to tyrion and the zombies. .

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby__Blunts View Post
                            The big dude that picked Cersei Lannister was the Mountain brough back to life, so why not Jon Snow.
                            I think Jon snow will be brought back to life. Also the story of who Jon's mother was, is still important and will probably come to play at some point. Also people are saying Jon also has the power to move his spirit into animals so maybe he moved his spirit to his wolf, Ghost, before he died. Only thing is the actor Kit (John Snow) said on Twitter he is not coming back, but that could be to misdirect us
                            The other thing, what the hell is going on with Arya Stark? Is she blind now? What kind of magic is happening with the many faces God?
                            She is just learning a lesson from that 1 dude

Comment

Theres alot Not mentioned to consider. Anyone remember Rickon? Hes the heir of winterfell now since bran is a fucking tree.Gotta come into play
                              For the show at least the dragon has 3 heads. Without AT we have
                              Dany on drogon
                              And....................im Not one who believes the lion is really a dragon so sorry. Im lost on wtf they r doing

Buffs will know the lingo lol

Comment

Working...
                              X