Land of the free - Home of 2.5mil prisoners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Land of the free - Home of 2.5mil prisoners

They "found" a prisoner who spent 43 years in isolation in a 2x3m cell!?

He is now 68 y/o and still in isolation...
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

its one of our best businesses. It's cool if i make fun of the good ol USA, i live here, but when u do it, i don't like it.

Leave us alone or we'll start imprisoning people from other countries we currently only really do middle easterners but we can expand just test us.

Comment

They would burn the prison down with v inside of it

Comment

well the US asked us to keep some prisoners for them since you guys can't keep up or are out of place to stall them lol

the land of the free has the most prisoners in the world

at least one place you still beat china
        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

We know we have a broken system
          Don't need a reminder from someone who has never lived here.
          Its gonna take more than a rally of people to fix this issue, as corporations run most of our political system.
          And there is a chain of them connected within the top 1% of this country.

READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Child support makes up nearly 10% of the prison population in by state in the US
          Possession of marijuana is about the same if not more

Further more, the sentencing times Americans get is far more severe than most countries around the world
          A minor but serious charge can still get your around 5+ years in prison.
          The major charge is 60 to life.
          In other countries I'm positive there minor is about 2 years of less unlike us.
          How is a prison population suppose to go down when we hold them there for nearly half of their life on this planet??

Prisoners sentences are also prolonged due to behavior in the prison of other corporate paper work run by privatized prisons
          These people literally prolong a person sentence on purpose because they make money off inmates. They have a quota to fill the prison.

We can also discuss false charges which sentences people to prison for years even though they didn't do the crime.
          We have plenty of those in this country and there are millions serving time for something they didn't do. Even when they get out because of the charge, they have already lost half of their life they can't get back.

So most turn to crime as a way to make ends meet and reach that luxurious life they could not build up to over the years. Its a quicker way of making it big, so I don't blame them when they are in this situation

In short
          A broken system
          Of course a non American like you wouldn't know about all this because you judge our system based upon yours and don't see the internal problems causing the main issue.
          SOE~

Comment

I'd like to add that the US also has high crime from illegal immigrants coming into the country and also the fact that the US to the south has to deal with constant drugs being brought in by 3rd world countries like Mexico Colombia etc. Most of the south American and lower north american countries government is corrupt and basically useless. I have personal experience of how bad real Mexico is as my step father was in charge of safety for all Texas and Mexico plants and warehouses. We lived in Texas in a gated community with 24/7 security patrols due to illegal immigrants. The American side of the border is actually less armed then the Mexican, Americans carried Beretta's only and Mexicans carried Assault rifles.

Had to cut myself off or I'd have another 5 paragraphs on what to expect, Democrats are for illegal immigrants and they are the reason crime is steadily rising in US.

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
              A broken system
              Of course a non American like you wouldn't know about all this because you judge our system based upon yours and don't see the internal problems causing the main issue.
              yea everyone outside the US is an idiot.....duh

everyone in this world can see the US citizens sold out their souls to companies and these are the benefits...now you can blame companies instead of your own stupidity what caused it in the first place

the sheeple of the US have no clue what they lost along the way

your food is corrupted by monsanto and co
              your water is no longer yours but also company owned
              your search for oil and gas polutes your soil for generations
              your education only accessable by the elite rich
              your heroes are sport athletes full of steroids cheating

it's a mess and the entire world can see it go downhill except the US itself

oh yea and your president bows down to the king of saudi arabia/protector of islam.....wow

Comment

there's a lot wrong but you can't call yourself land of the free when you have the largest prison population on earth.....

Comment

What are you rambling on about

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post

everyone in this world can see the US citizens sold out their souls to companies and these are the benefits...now you can blame companies instead of your own stupidity what caused it in the first place

oh yea and your president bows down to the king of saudi arabia/protector of islam.....wow

Comment

This is so ignorant God youre dumb. Stop looking at Google and YouTube lol.

But u said sheeple and thats funny so gold star

Comment

i have more sources than just google and youtube....perhaps americans should also try some other sources

and instead of calling the messenger dumb you could also point out what's wrong....but you didn't

because you know this is true.....

(just search for the trans atlantic treaty and why it didn't pass....)

Comment

They "found" a prisoner who spent 43 years in isolation in a 2x3m cell!?

He is now 68 y/o and still in isolation...
                        Good he must have done something to deserve it. I like the American prison sentences they don't fuck about... E.U laws are way to weak and soft and that's why everyone laughs at Europe and sees the EU as weak and why countrys want to leave the E.U.. E.U laws need massively tightening up.

I believe that the elites behind Europe want to make Europe soft so then theys anarchy LIKE they is now with lawlessness and immigration and people doing whatever they want.. THEN they will declare martial law before ww3 begins and the NEW WORLD ORDER takes over.

Comment

The one who said we don't have room to house certain prisoners is not fact let me get in detail .
                          Per state each state has contracts with private owned prisons , taxes pay for housed prisoners , these private corps that own the prisons make billions and each state has a quota yes a quota to keep a certain number behind bars .
                          When the state cant either pay the taxes or put more prisoners in jail the prison is left with empty beds we still have to keep filled depending on contract details and we the people still pay with our tax money.
                          Empty prison beds are often used for storage rooms.
                          The prison system makes so much money its big business we house someone in another country I am sure they are getting paid

Comment

A life sentence in England is around 10 years.
                            Fucking joke.

I say kill them all and let Beezleboss sort them out.
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

first of all: prison for life in the Netherlands is prison for life...you get out dead and worse perhaps even is what they call TBS where you get prison sentence combined with psychological "care"...this can also last forever.

second of all: in EU prisoners should have the option to change their ways and work for improvement of their situation

third: yes the US tries to pay us to house some of their guantanomo prisoners....because the US uses a failed system

fourth: the elite in the EU are the same ones that 'own' the US...and Israel and so on.

It's called the Bilderberg Group...

NB apply a business model on litarally everything and there you have what's wrong with US: everything is run like a business which means only the money counts....everything else is irrelevant

Comment

Working...
                              X