Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmbs tmz

Stay tuned!!!!!

Men and women wanna participate in fuckery behind the scenes and be dumbasses. I am tmbs tmz now. I will expose you all. And laugh because i can. First episode coming soon.

Well don't leave us hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranJuan View Post
      Well don't leave us hanging.
      I wont lol i need to get interviews. Give the featured guests a chance to defend themselves publicly since im gonna air them out publicly. Videos and photos will be included just like the real tmz lol

Comment

Lmfao.........

Comment

Originally posted by asap View Post
          Lmfao.........
          U first on my list

Comment

Well do we get a preview? Who is it gonna be?

Comment

Its ok I told you to go for it make your self feal important lol. .

Comment

Its ok I told you to go for it make your self feal important lol. .
                I will thanks

Comment

Least you'll get some of the attention you crave right? .new you was a drama queen

Comment

Least you'll get some of the attention you crave right? .new you was a drama queen
                    Attention whore aye thanks for noticing

Comment

All this cos u can't get what you want. Throwing your toys around like a little fucking kid . Grow up seriously. ...
                      Actualy aint even gonna give you my attention so post away I aint bothered

Comment

All this cos u can't get what you want. Throwing your toys around like a little fucking kid . Grow up seriously. ...
                        Actualy aint even gonna give you my attention so post away I aint bothered
                        I dnt even know who or what youre talking about. You have me confused with someone else

Comment

Well I'd have to say this TMB TMZ news is already a hit. 100 views and not even one thing worthy of a view. Just like TMZ.

Comment

Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
                            Well I'd have to say this TMB TMZ news is already a hit. 100 views and not even one thing worthy of a view. Just like TMZ.
                            LOL tis the pt. Pointless American propaganda used to turn your brain into mush. I WAS gnna expose the fag Bruce but harry stole my thunder.*shakes fist. Ive been forced to find other juicy gossip and scandalous stuff to reveal. Good things come to those that wait. I normally dnt let down in the quality of threads i make. Wont start now mr/ms tits

Comment

always a few steps behind me .

except for fucking that midget

Comment

Working...
                              X