Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tmbs tmz

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tmbs tmz

    Stay tuned!!!!!

    Men and women wanna participate in fuckery behind the scenes and be dumbasses. I am tmbs tmz now. I will expose you all. And laugh because i can. First episode coming soon.

  • #2
    Well don't leave us hanging.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ElGranJuan View Post
      Well don't leave us hanging.
      I wont lol i need to get interviews. Give the featured guests a chance to defend themselves publicly since im gonna air them out publicly. Videos and photos will be included just like the real tmz lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Lmfao.........

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by asap View Post
          Lmfao.........
          U first on my list

          Comment


          • #6
            Well do we get a preview? Who is it gonna be?

            Comment


            • #7
              Its ok I told you to go for it make your self feal important lol. .

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by asap View Post
                Its ok I told you to go for it make your self feal important lol. .
                I will thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  Least you'll get some of the attention you crave right? .new you was a drama queen

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by asap View Post
                    Least you'll get some of the attention you crave right? .new you was a drama queen
                    Attention whore aye thanks for noticing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      All this cos u can't get what you want. Throwing your toys around like a little fucking kid . Grow up seriously. ...
                      Actualy aint even gonna give you my attention so post away I aint bothered

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by asap View Post
                        All this cos u can't get what you want. Throwing your toys around like a little fucking kid . Grow up seriously. ...
                        Actualy aint even gonna give you my attention so post away I aint bothered
                        I dnt even know who or what youre talking about. You have me confused with someone else

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well I'd have to say this TMB TMZ news is already a hit. 100 views and not even one thing worthy of a view. Just like TMZ.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TiggoBitties View Post
                            Well I'd have to say this TMB TMZ news is already a hit. 100 views and not even one thing worthy of a view. Just like TMZ.
                            LOL tis the pt. Pointless American propaganda used to turn your brain into mush. I WAS gnna expose the fag Bruce but harry stole my thunder.*shakes fist. Ive been forced to find other juicy gossip and scandalous stuff to reveal. Good things come to those that wait. I normally dnt let down in the quality of threads i make. Wont start now mr/ms tits

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              always a few steps behind me .

                              except for fucking that midget

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X