X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porello online rap battle: The one and only kp vs mr worker

lemme say a few words

YEAH !! back from the dead/ baddest gangsters we spray led
    you make holy shit/fill it in players heads/no one understands it/ nonsense!!
    walk around with the Cuban cigar/ money making no you cant touch our paper
    we hard you soft you make assumptions get nothing what a blessing

we the money we the bank what do you make/ we come in numbers /the whole world shakes/ EARTHQUAKE!!
    party up/grab a bottle/ you know the rules we do what we choose
    ain't sitting with you/ for the things you do/ the shit you say/ its out of shape /not up to date /your own medication is what you need to taste aye!
    I am the king of threads hard as rock you can't beat around the bush/ the best kush is what i got
    you lay around/making baby sounds hitting the forums/ most players ignore it so pathetic/ now watch and learn as i teach you how to get a top rating !
    Last edited by KINGIE-PORELLO; 05-10-2015, 12:40 AM.

Yow say a few words immahh say a fooken speech n shhhheeeet N SHEEET

here it goos darrrn

MrMotherfukahhWorkahhh in daahh hous

Yow to ma wig a reyalll wigros here tahh steal yooo shizzzleee yooo can git ya nigs but ahh got tha white jesus yooooo N SHIT walk around wi thaaa book yooo going a hell motherfukkaahhhs whilst immmahh go up to the LIGHTAHH.B.SHIT . justaaaa wigga in dahh ghetoo just trnna srvive whilst ahh see nigs hangin round N SHIT immmahh Use the holy spirit of GOD on yooo asss is gonna blow ya up the size of santas bag ooo shit yooo bitches gonna think itzz christmass day with all yooo shit in the bag that's gonna burst outtaah yooo ass n SHIT

uuuhhh yeah keepen et reeeyyall n SHIT
    Last edited by MrWorker; 05-10-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

MrWorker the punk ass bible basher / when the the hell/ do you see the lord above/ showing thug love/ actin up as gangster
      makin the worse out of the big man who ever walked created the land first in hand
      moses stood up for 400 hundred of his kind/ split the red sea/ the bible is pretty much made up of bullshit and its lyin/
      the real truth is moses crossed at low tide/then Mrworker comes along and tries to predict shit
      half the threads is made up from drinking and doing drugs the other half is just complete boredom who the hell taught him!

Comment

KInGieee Motherfukahhh Poreelllooo yooo a ghettooo ass black wannnabbee wharrrtt asss motherfukah hatesss lord jesus but beeendss over to thaaa alllahhh fudge bahhh n SHIT whilst he taaaakes up the ass fromahhhthaaa Hood BROTHAS from otha big beeefyyyy MOTHas, High on drugs N SHIT dosnt know wut time nor day it izzz let aloneee can predict shit or even readdd which izzz why am forced tahhh speakkiii language lark thizzz he undertsnadddiisss MOTHERFUKAAAAAAHHSS.... sataniiccc worshipping neww world orderrr supporiting motherfukahs yoo time is coming..

JESUS POWAAAHH !!!

Comment

you see me then you don't the devil hits the throne
          torments you and watches you squirm and moan
          rips your throat out witnesses your blood pour down to the ground

lord_satan is watchin with all his hellz keeperz the realest gangsters /you say bad things about mr porello down to hell you must go
          for life eternity a full term of torment no one would miss your ugly head thats placed on a stake for the blasphemy you make !

Comment

been waiting a long time for this

Comment

Yoll both fucking suck literally just stop while yoll still can. Thread closed

Comment

satnahhh tairing yoo ass up In hell,, you dosnt larrrk when you called bad namesss N SHIT soo he calls yaaa princesss n then fits a nuke up yooo asss wiii no lube just uses yooo blood sweat n shit n SHEEEET n explodes heavily deep insde n sheeeetahh n all fahh G thugs forced tahh mop tha floor with yoo mop head

Comment

I see no response/ to his nonsense
                  he must of packed his bag ran a distance for his fake ass stories he is preaching
                  must be standing on a rock with his hands in the air / waiting for his god to appear

"ol lord you must give me strength give me your love take away all thee sins I am committing
                  ol lord you must forgive me for all the blasphemy i preach on TMB"

machine guns come for the end of me they are creating my fate the end is my destiny please lord save me
                  the one and only is out to ruin me its driving me insane mental crazy his methaphor lyrically killing me inside out
                  i scream and shout out for you help !!

Comment

AM back motherfukahhhh... come back ttahh EXORCISEE yoo ass of satanahhhhh corrupting yooo soul n using yoo as a brainwash tool of the illuminate new world order N SHIT,,, IMMAHH SAVE YOOO SOUL frum thaaa darkest depths of EVIL. Youll be screaming n shouting out foo GOD to save yoo asss as satan clutches his hands around yoo soul but immmahh break em off n take ya up above... AM ABOVE AND BEYOND SATANAHH I WALK ON SATAN, follower of GOD

Comment

Mrworkers only sin is that he chokes on cock meat sandwiches

Comment

Mrwoker god hates your homosexuality he said you need to get off your knees and repent

Comment

why do you keep on trying to pretend even you profile pic says the end
                          you see those men standin there with a mac 10 pointed at your motherfukin head
                          take one shot for one kill and that shit is real / you come around spreadin your shit all the time
                          its like a game you play but every hour you choose to sit in the corner and pray for a better day

anyways fuck off with the shit you got you ain't raw you ain't hot

Comment

I aiint raw I aint hot yoo RAHHTT... ahhh got GOD im cool as a mthefukah.... YOW ass is gooona be red rawed n yoo goonna burn in the depths of hell yoo gonna be reyall hot n red rawed as satanhhhh tairs ahht yooo ass n prolapses it n sheeeet, Spreading thaaa truth onlyyyy satannhh followrs cant accept

Comment

fuck you both need get a room and suck one another dicks that shit is brutally bad

Comment

Working...
                              X