Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kill Points: how do you get over 1 miKlink as a level 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kill Points: how do you get over 1 miKlink as a level 1?

How do they do.it without farming? I suck at killing, looting, and collecting. I've only been playing TMB for over 7 years. I barely have a grasp on simple math or the English language. I need someone to explain to someone like myself how they get so many kill points and all I can seem to do is pull off bronze and 4th place finishes in main round, or get zeroed by higher tier players than myself, have my inbox flooded with antisemitic messages, and pull off silver medal finishes in Turbo round when there is no range. I'm begging for an explanation from a much more skilled and intelligent person unlike myself.

*mmillion. See, I can't even spell. Help me understand.

Comment

i would tell you but you but then I would have to kill you. So it would counter productive.

Comment

First things first... blow IU.. so knowone wants to touch you... second make sure its deepthroat and 3rd swallow.

Comment

I left out being accused of cheating and "running a program" and "dont worry I've reported you to Storm and Tiki" by whoever took gold medal in supporters killers this last turbo. Apparently he/she never heard of hiring protection. That and at the beginning of the main round I was attacked by several members of IU and received messages from members of IU containing derogatory antisemitic/racist taunting even though my game name has nothing involving religion/race, for that matter. I reported this to Storm and received no reply in return. Does this behavior make one's game experience more or less enjoyable?

Comment

I am not bashing staff or the game either. I am just confused and don't know who to turn to regarding these matters.

Comment

They dont care cuz you dont pay

Comment

Your a fucking idiot.....
                Thats why you cant get the gold!!!

So yet again some cunt beats you in turbo and you accuse them of cheating!!!

Your a pathetic loser who sends shitty mails then blocks so no one can reply.

And tell me whats wrong with saying.....

No Gold for the Jew lmfao......

your game name 90% of the time includes JEW in it.

Im sure storm has better things to be doing than replying to your petty bullshit.

Just you concentrate on staff and game bashing silly Cunt.

Comment

these kill points confuse me too. haha, seriously though i do think it's inconsistent.

Comment

you will never get that gold fly
                    maybe try posting free killers contenders again in the forums so as to piss more people lol

Comment

1 - get maxed/stay protected.
                      2 - pick your targets in advance/or have them lined up like certain igh ugh families.
                      3 - start with enough du's.

in short: you'll need a network or shitloads of time to attack frequently...
                      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Ask Strom..he only got 1,111,116 kps..lol

Comment

Who where you in turbo last round fly? Opie? You got bronze?

Comment

Originally posted by jerryboy03 View Post
                            you will never get that gold fly
                            maybe try posting free killers contenders again in the forums so as to piss more people lol
                            If I have to I will. Shit gonna get reeeeeaaal cutthroat and underhanded soon. When it does we'll see who's doing the crying just like The Rider aka Kingfisher aka IU.Farmer gold medalist when the punk had to take psych meds a few rounds back when I had his puss ass zeroed on day 4 after building thinking he was going to farm another medal. At least CortoMaltese, Jumbo, MightyMax, Nexus, Jackanapes, Killers Inc, Schofield, Markoez, even certain members of shitsquad, a.d nameless don't have a gang of tier 2, 3, and 4 "players" who target level 1 all round and then feed farm kills to the same douchebags every other round.

Comment

Cant wait for it to get real.......

What you geting a super duper server for an army of multis...

No Gold for you......

Operation Swat the fly

Comment

Working...
                              X