Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who's floyd mayweather?

is he that wife beater?

too bad an uneducated person ánd a horrible person can become the highest paid athlete by beating men, women and children in the face...only in america

and the amount of money....ridiculous
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

The proportion of child deaths due to negligence, maltreatment or assault occurring at home is also relatively high in The Netherlands. This proportion in The Netherlands is 65%.

Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryboy03 View Post
        floyd should have fought barney. Its way huggable than manny. Lol
        loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
          who's floyd mayweather?

is he that wife beater?

too bad an uneducated person ánd a horrible person can become the highest paid athlete by beating men, women and children in the face...only in america

and the amount of money....ridiculous

Fuck, I'd beat my wife, be uneducated and a horrible person
          He got 180 million dollars for that fight if he won or lost
          I'm sure his wife can cover her bruises with a new Bugatti

Even Manny Pacquiao got 120 million just to lose that fight
          Only in Murrrrrrrrricccccccaaaaaa
          The land of opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            that is how floyd fights and he is the best at it.

if you expected something else then either you don't know the fight game or floyd either way that is on you.

i paid for it. What i expected. i rank it about a 6 out of 10. Awesome event though tons of stars in the crowd and the hate afterwards was great.
            Yes it was soooo romantic how gayweather hug paquiao during the match

Thats real box muthafuuuuckas

Comment

Anybody with half a brain that actually watched the fight could tell that pacman won.

Mayweather actually did a little something in round 1 and 2,which i give to him but the rest of the match,he didnt do shit. Was running around dancing from corner to corner

Pacman got cheated like no tomorrow

Comment

Pacqiao rocked Mayweather in the 4th round. 7th round Pac Man did his thing. Lot of running, clinching, holding, Mayweather hit Pac Man with a low blow early in the fight, warned also for hitting in the clinch. Did just enough through "compubox" numbers to pull off a decision from the judges though. I''ll remember him as a great technical fighter who chose his matches well. He fought great tactically against men but against women he goes toe to toe and for the KO like Ray Rice. I say he'll never e remembered in the same breath as Pernell Sweat Pea Whittaker, Felix Trinidad, Hagler, Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns, even Ike Quartey put on better performances. Even the great white hope Rocky Marciano went undefeated but he's not remembered as the greatest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by NewGen View Post
                  Anybody with half a brain that actually watched the fight could tell that pacman won.

Mayweather actually did a little something in round 1 and 2,which i give to him but the rest of the match,he didnt do shit. Was running around dancing from corner to corner

Pacman got cheated like no tomorrow

what? okay lets look at the stats

Mayweather vs Pacquiao CompuBox Stats

CompuBox Statistics Floyd Mayweather Jr Manny Pacquiao
                  punches thrown 435 429
                  punches landed 148 (34%) 81 (19%)
                  jabs thrown 267 193
                  jabs landed 67 (25%) 18 (9%)
                  power punches thrown 168 236
                  power punches landed 81 (48%) 63 (27%)
                  punches thrown x round 36,25 35,75
                  punches landed x round 12,33 6,75

Read more at http://www.allthebestfights.com/mayw...XZyqZMyKFuX.99

stats show he threw more punches, he landed more punches, higher %, more jabs, more power punches.

yup screw job. lol

pacman won two rounds another two rounds were close could of went either way and the rest of the rounds easy for mayweather. Good scoring, easy victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
                    Pacqiao rocked Mayweather in the 4th round. 7th round Pac Man did his thing. Lot of running, clinching, holding, Mayweather hit Pac Man with a low blow early in the fight, warned also for hitting in the clinch. Did just enough through "compubox" numbers to pull off a decision from the judges though. I''ll remember him as a great technical fighter who chose his matches well. He fought great tactically against men but against women he goes toe to toe and for the KO like Ray Rice. I say he'll never e remembered in the same breath as Pernell Sweat Pea Whittaker, Felix Trinidad, Hagler, Sugar Ray Leonard, Tommy Hearns, even Ike Quartey put on better performances. Even the great white hope Rocky Marciano went undefeated but he's not remembered as the greatest of all time.
                    he will be remember in the same class you can't really compare eras in any sport but he'll go down as one of the best in his era. He hasn't lost so he is in the conversation, for sure.

Comment

Hey!! Mr Worker you always get offended about me when I like other cultures the fact he is black had nothing to do with my opinion.. My dad said he was a good fighter.. But my fav boxer based on talent is Mohammed Ali!!! The legend

Comment

And don't call me names lol

Comment

The Shoe People was the king of the cartoons

Sure Tom & Jerry are legends.

Comment

Yeah I know wrong tread.

Comment

mohammed ali....i don't know any moha......oooooh you meant cassius clay! lol
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

that guy on which they based the rocky movies....that was a real fighter

but nowadays boxer's are not real fighters anymore hence why i rather watch thai boxing/kickboxing or even that fake wrestling event called ufc....

nowadays it's more like a game of tag....

anyway decadence comes for the fall....maybe the US should study how rome fell

very similar.....

Comment

Working...
                                X