Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr worker says Sex is evil...let's go with that.what's the craziest place you have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr worker says Sex is evil...let's go with that.what's the craziest place you have

Had "un marital sex"

We all going to hell anyway..word according to MrWorker

Ha back of a police car when me and my gf got arrested for having sex in public lol the cop put us in there and drove us to the station here we were left alone for 35 minutes roughly. Already in shit for having sex in public so figured we might as well finish

Comment

i had sex with a nurse in a hospital she one giving me the once over in more than one sense of the meaning

Comment

Lmao in a cop car...damn ya got me beat lol bet that video is online somewhere

Comment

i never had sex...

Comment

dirty unclean unwashed immoral perverted people.

Think of the kids that witness such disgusting behaviour in public affecting young minds. Either keep it to yourself and in doors or don't do it at all.

Comment

Says the man who masterbates to sesame street

Comment

im sure that show asnt been on since the 90's and I never watched that anyway... and if I did masterbate to it I was born in 92 so I was a kid myself, ahh masterbated to stuff like, Tom n Jerry, Johnny bravo, edd ed n eddy and catch the pigeon and wacky races, road runner etc.
                Last edited by MrWorker; 05-02-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Well if your really a man of God as you claim...NO masterbating is allowed. Only sex for pro creating NOT for pleasure. That is a SIN. and Sesame street is still on...Geez..tune in and learn your ABC's damn it!

Comment

All Wankers shall be shot on sight......

Comment

Masturebating, fuck tards. Not masterbating,

Comment

yeah youl defo know how to spell that wont yaa

Comment

Sesame Street still comes on weirdo

Comment

Soo you like people with they hands up puppets backs.... AHHH BOUT AHHHH put my hand up yooo asses and use you as puppets since your puppets anyway youll probably enjoy that.

Comment

Its only a PUPPET....

Comment

Working...
                              X