daking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daking

daking is dumb he took a jackpot win with so much to extra cash and could not even dumb a bit into family and union banks hes better off as a single player if he's gonna be like that just to secure a jp win for himself I don't think people should be happy he took jackpot....especially not united_nations ya it's cool he won a jp win but he's not a team player so I say fuck you daking ur useless

Personally id sack your English teacher

Comment

And how does that post have anything at all to do with my teachers if I recall it's a post about daking idiot

Comment

Oh lord, palm to head.........

Comment

try going for a jackpot one day. see if you can keep your head straight and your hands steady ...

Comment

did your union work as a team to put cash in the union bank, or just expect him to do it for you!??

Comment

We all worked toward putting money in union bank and end of round the top guys say to send in all cash union family and personal so we do and in the end what happens it's given to a guy who doesn't need it lol makes no sense to me that union bank had about 5 thrill well our don has 12 thrill on him and sends money to daking

Comment

I was in United_Nations last round and I have no problem with how Frello used that money (i'd have done the same). When Cultivator started building for JP it was looking extremely close and the 12 trill Frello sent might have made the difference. Obviously we now have the benefit of hindsight and can say stuff like 'DaKing should have banked more' or 'Frello shouldn't have sent', but it was only in that final minute when DaKing took it up a notch. Which means banking the whole 12 trill would have been difficult (so we might not even have moved up a spot) and I'm sure DaKing had put in too much work to risk losing it by bumping up the Union.

Comment

No communication. Daking doesn't even answer mails or talk to union the only mail I think was ever received was hitmanuvs got one requesting 150 bill then no thanks or reply after.

Comment

He wants his money backkkk

Hey da King hire up some worthless ops and collect imaginary cash so this cunt can live happy
                    :P

Comment

UN did everything according to the plan. This threads are not necessary.

Comment

wwpa, if he doesnt reply to every fan, it doesnt mean he dont speak. There is a lot happening in these games outside board.

Comment

Originally posted by Coutinho View Post
                          Personally id sack your English teacher
                          Personally (comma,) I (capital letter) (hyphon') d sack your English teacher (period.)

Personally, I'd sack your English teacher.
                          bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                          HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Only reason UN is even being talked about and remotely relevant is because of DaKing, so I think there are probably bigger things to bitch about. He was the one who dropped the cash, he had every right to solidify his JP.

Bunch of bitches on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by nickkyd View Post
                              Only reason UN is even being talked about and remotely relevant is because of DaKing, so I think there are probably bigger things to bitch about. He was the one who dropped the cash, he had every right to solidify his JP.

Bunch of bitches on this board.
                              Frustrations after being abused by UN.

Comment

Working...
                              X