replied
    its just a box with a x in it ?

Leave a comment:

• Lilly-L
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    buildings do not fall straight down unless they are controlled explosions and if they did only a few floors would fall, friction would slow them down... and even if the floors did all callapse the metal skeleton would still be standing high because they where resistant to heat and fire and it was checked and proven to make sure they were. But the metal supports had cuts in them ALL OF THEM they was also pools of metal on the floor found all over suggesting that they had been cut with some incendiary bombs or device.

Also amongst the rubble there was NOTHING at all found, except a so called hijackers passport and a red head band.. HOW THE HELL did they survive if nothing else did if the plane was hijacked ??...

Then theys the pentagon NO PLANE RUBBLE AT ALL was found and the explosion came from inside

then theys united 97 no plane rubble again... JUst a big hole in the ground.

also when they released the pictures of the ''hijackers''. one ''hijacker'' was ALIVE and came forward and said WHAT THE HELL, I arnt a terrorist or a hijacker.

The CIA is smart But they also stupid.. because theys holes all over they plan, blaming terrorists....

then theys the boston bombers.... now on one of them as ''appologised''... SINCE WHEN DO TERRORISTS APPOLOGISE ? OR SURRENDER ?.... THEY WANT TO BE MARTYRS

cia wants to increase terrorism so they can keep and increase funding.... ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. They don't care about peoples lives and just use scape goats

stop with your head in the sand and open your eyes and mind to it.. DONT BE BRAINWASHED

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    maybe it is.. it could end tomorrow.. God knows when, not people only to look out for the signs and im seeing them all over... literally.... the world as gotten worse and less moral in the past 5 years alone.... The world is getting WORSE.

You know all wars have been long planned by the new world order thousands of years ago.... NWO made its big play in 9/11 it planned this for 100s of yrs... ever since 9/11 stuffs gone down hill big time.... its a domino affect... which will lead to ww3 and the NEW ANTI-CHRIST

they is NWO symbols EVERYWHERE... look at the US dollar bill for instance for one. Also shows 9/11 and the fire/smoke coming out the buildings

Leave a comment:

• Super_Fly
    replied
    End of Days won't be for another 400-600 years though. Which is not that long but not even in our. Great grandchildren lifetimes

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    well I respect your opinion.. atleast you speak sense and have good points... unlike extremists that just like to bash.

Leave a comment:

• xP-Stole
    replied
    I just copied and pasted my opinion from your tribunal 2....

Leave a comment:

• xP-Stole
    replied
    So as long as we predict the end times tto be that year of each new year then we are cool i guess.... pluss most of the shit thats going on now has already gone on in the past just with different people and for different reasons... life is like a circle.... there is canstant torture there has always been shootings and always been rapists and always been murderers... the reason we know about it now is because of the internet and social/television broadcasting... its all already happened and will all happen again... there has always been extremists... like vikings and shit... although i still am not dissing the possibility in this and the other threads you have made to be true because i believe in possibilites.... but unfortuantely if all thus is true then id happily apoligise to god when im dead and just blame the world for not letting me see the truth... and im sure he would understand well because he is god and he loves everyone and he knows im not stupid so as of this moment in time im just going to live life the way i am because unfortunatly its just the way the world works and in order for me to get the best out of life i have to protect my stuff in all sorts of manner from the people with much more dusgusting views and opinions.... i could go on but im tired.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    I put my trust and faith in God. I fear God. He is all powerful and is my all. I love him more than anything, and would give my life for him like he has given his only begotten son's life for me. I would give anything for him. Now listen, the NWO and illuminati hides everywhere. Illuminati confirmed adds support it. The dollar bill has the illuminati symbol on the back. I dislike the fact it is there. I strongly dislike because the Lord says we must not hate. But, God gives me the knowledge and power to help me find these things, and he protects me from the evil and deceit of this. Please, the time will come. And believe me, it will not come in 2015 or any man predicted time. The Lord has told us that we will not know when it will all happen. Parts are in effect now, but the big part has not occured yet. God has the time, date, year ready for us. He wants us to live our lives now to the fullest and obey his command. If we obey him, we will hopefully be let into the gates of Heaven. The most wonderful paradise where no evil could get in or ever prevail. Everything is hidden. The plan is happening but not the big effect yet. But believe me, parts are in TV, movies, video games. Avoid games such as The Evil Within, avoid shows such as The Walking Dead (I know it's kinda entertaining) but if you watch it, pray afterwards, for the strength and mercy of the Lord will save us. some games are ok. But you must avoid the gore. Ask for protection, ask for his shield. Movies with sexual interactivity are evil. These things must be done in private. You get the point. Anyway I'm getting tired, but never get the mark of the best and always put faith in the Lord.

Its much better to have faith in God... Then trust in humanity... humanity will continue to get more evil and insane and the time gos on
    Last edited by MrWorker; 03-23-2015, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    everything that the bible predicted thousands of years ago as come true... read it and then compare with todays world and of the past and whats to come in the future and you see, USE your third eye wake up... the elite puts things chemicals etc in the water and food so people remain asleep and passive and it blocks there 3rd eye sense which is in the brain

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    yea people wrote these stories and people voted over them as well for a few hundred years...over 2000 years now to be exact

if highly educated people can't predict the weather for next week i doubt they can predict something even further in the future....

i am not convinced....

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    As prophercised the devil is corrupting souls and attempting to steal Gods throne the devil know his time is numbered which is why he wants to take as many souls as he can with him to the grave.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    This isn't a joke you know... Im been 100% honest here... I am preparing for the end times. God as given us signs to watch out for and I can see them appearing... I don't know when the end will come only God knows that.. But I know we are in the beginning phase of the end times which started about 100 years ago. God didn't say it would be on over night thing. But a thing that will last hundreds of years. Each day will get grayer and more evil than the last.

Leave a comment:

• Mooky
    replied
    stopstopstop

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Raptor Jesus though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X