What kind of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of

What kind of crippled canadian copies shayne even though I have 0.issue with shayne

Freak lost.3x to tmk for a rd even tho tmk took his wheelchair but yet like a retard dumbass he sends a message and blocks like a bitch and has someone else kill me when he has 6m dus

#nowheelsforyou

damn, sounds like someone is salty lol

Comment

by the way, us canadians could cut off your water supply and let you die if we wanted too

Lmfao

Comment

He salty I would not given him call n guy union bitchsz but yet break a nail to hit calls upon a bitch like BMW tovkill6me
        #nocritppledballsasalwyas

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
          by the way, us canadians could cut off your water supply and let you die if we wanted too

Lmfao

You guys couldn't cut construction paper with safety scissors bruh burh lmao #JusTrolling #DeyCMiR0LL!N #DeyHaT!N

Comment

Not salty jus hate a yard runs their mouth and uses bl9ck button and uses other dummies to kill for them

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
              What kind of crippled canadian copies shayne even though I have 0.issue with shayne

Freak lost.3x to tmk for a rd even tho tmk took his wheelchair but yet like a retard dumbass he sends a message and blocks like a bitch and has someone else kill me when he has 6m dus

#nowheelsforyou
              Probably the same kind that wanks off dogs

Comment

Working...
              X