No announcement yet.

Men and Women are Suppose to Join as One and LEAVE THYE PARENT FAMILYS BEHIND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men and Women are Suppose to Join as One and LEAVE THYE PARENT FAMILYS BEHIND

THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS !!.. but soo few do what the bible says.

The bible says.. when a man or woman is grown up they shall become one... get married etc and MOVE AWAY from they own familys parents etc and start they own family..

People ignore this though... but this is reason why also we have chaos in familys and stuff and parents always sticking they noses into things and children and parents coming to blows.. and leading to no respect of parents and parents having no respect for they children etc.. causing fighting between spouses and divorce etc etc.. because of familys all sticking they noses into your own family etc..

WHEN ITS TIME AND YOUR OLD ENOUGH... ITS TIME TO FLY THE NEST NAAAH MEAN... LEAVE HOME AND START YOUR OWN LIFE..... like the birds of the skies do and the beasts of the field.

I knew it was time when me and my parents where always argueing over stupid shit.. I couldn't take it anymore and left best decision ever... NOW I DO WHATEVER I WANT.. NAAAH MEAN PROPPA MAN STYLE.. get up when I want... do what I want,, watch what i want...make whatever food I want... TRUE FREEDOM... I work too so I deserve it... THEY IS NO BETTER FEELING THEN COMMING HOME FROM WORK.. AND NOBODY IS NAGGING YA NAAH MEAN. OR WAKING UP IN THE MORNING AND NO ONE IS TALKING TO YA AND BOTHERING YA WHEN YA TIRED NAAH MEAN and ya can just take ya time no rushing.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 08-10-2018, 06:51 PM.

You typed this while sitting on your single bed, in a small room in your mums house, on a laptop she bought you!
    Hahaha.

Job? You wouldn't know much about having a job!
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

I use to live like that naaah mean.. when I was a little kid a long time ago.

but I buy all my own stuff with the money I earn.

I work full time 12 hour nights as a lathe machinist.. I know a thing or too pal. ahhhh what do you do 24 hours as a bitch to yahh wife OOoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
        You typed this while sitting on your single bed, in a small room in your mums house, on a laptop she bought you!
        Hahaha.

Job? You wouldn't know much about having a job!
        worker actually got a job now lol, he even works 12+ hours a day

Comment

Working...
        X