The Calhoun Mice Experiment AGENDA 21 Human depopulation and Extinction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Calhoun Mice Experiment AGENDA 21 Human depopulation and Extinction

THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHATS HAPPENING TO HUMANITY TODAY mimicked with mice and what I have been saying all along... humanity and the most developed countrys in the world as reached its peak....

Good hard working and intelligent men with good morals and values don't breed...

But

Subhuman waster dumb criminal trash do....

and

They is also the loner mice who withdrew from society totally because they could see the bullshit propaganda and brainwashing... EXACTLY LIKE ALOT OF MEN TODAY.... EXACTLY LIKE ME.

the wrong people breed... society bites the hand that feeds it.... the world is FINISHED everything as been turned upside down and inside out over the past 100 years.

THE SATANIC ELITES, BRAINWASHED WOMEN AND SUBHUMANS HAVE LEAD TO THE EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE..

THIS IS ALSO PART OF THE AGENDA TO DEPOPULATE THE EARTH AS WELL. ALONG SIDE FEMINISM AND AGENDA 21.

top part of this below is ''evolutionary'' bullshit... that aside its totally correct.

According to early evolution and why the homosapien still exists and not others types of mammals related to us is because the survival process favored bigger brains and faster thought processes that lead to greater resources for a more profitable survival at the expense of less energy, creating a resource surplus. Hence why our brains, now, are of a greater volume than on our genetic predecessors. However, as resources became abundant and scrounging for them became unnecessary other aspects of survival started to take the forefront. One of those being physical attractiveness by way of muscularity in men and thinn exajuragted body shapes (curves) for women. These are genetic adaptations to an abundance of resources.

As a result of all this, women become far, far more selective with laundry lists of standards and expectations that no man can 100% fulfill. If he's got a lot of money he might not have a good enough body. If he's got a great body be might not have enough money. He he's got both his personality might not be "wild enough" for her. There is always something that's never enough.

Couple these things together and we see what Calhoun saw in his mice experiment. The population will rose exponentially, resources are abundant. Then, as the population reaches its volumetric apex breeding goes down, selective breeding goes up, and social decay starts. You end up with an environment of extremes. Calhoun called them "the bright ones". These mice did not breed, but they groomed themselves excessively to look and be the best mice around while the more primitive mice bread. Eventually, the social design was unsustainable and the mice population collapsed to 0 and they went extinct. That is exactly what's happening now.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 08-09-2018, 10:17 PM.

Do you ever go outside mr workeR ?

Comment

yeah when I go to work.. but other than that... I try not to naaah mean.

Comment

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, go see a shrink Worker

Comment

What is really scary is, I understood everything he said and must say, I have to agree with him...yes I already ate the red pill.

Comment

yeah the red pill is bitter BUT ITS THE TRUTH AND IT IS REALITY

Comment

Fukkk!?? Are you still alive??
              Good job!
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
              X