Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

by far the biggest piece of shit on the game TMK cocky bitch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • by far the biggest piece of shit on the game TMK cocky bitch

    from TMK
    2 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.

    Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    You will not cash out because I wont let you bum

    In reply to:
    I will cash out after y’all cash out aswell


    If not I’ll just chill unno really yet



    GUYS A CLOWN I REMEMBER HIM CRYING SAYING I WAS COCKY BUT HES ON ANOTHER LEVEL

    I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS TURBO GUY WANTED 300$ REAL CASH FOR ME TO TAKE IT THATS FUKN RETARTED ... GUYS A IDIOT ITS NOT UR GAME U IDIOT

    EAT A FAT DICK U COCK SUCKER
    Last edited by ShayneG; 07-29-2018, 01:51 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
    from TMK
    2 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.

    Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    You will not cash out because I wont let you bum

    In reply to:
    I will cash out after y’all cash out aswell


    If not I’ll just chill unno really yet



    GUYS A CLOWN I REMEMBER HIM CRYING SAYING I WAS COCKY BUT HES ON ANOTHER LEVEL

    I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS TURBO GUY WANTED 300$ REAL CASH FOR ME TO TAKE IT THATS FUKN RETARTED ... GUYS A IDIOT ITS NOT UR GAME U IDIOT

    EAT A FAT DICK U COCK SUCKER
    Now I just wanna know what pills hes popping! Lmao retard

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ShayneG
      go die ur so cocky its gunna get u bad soon here
      Dont be upset, I told you, you dont have permission to go for anything unless I say so, so grow a pair of balls and prove me wrong

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TMK View Post
        Dont be upset, I told you, you dont have permission to go for anything unless I say so, so grow a pair of balls and prove me wrong
        i will reason i said no to paying u 300$ for a turbo .. ima get u on my own !!! trust me i have money not lik u stacking turns , broke ass

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
          i will reason i said no to paying u 300$ for a turbo .. ima get u on my own !!! trust me i have money not lik u stacking turns , broke ass
          Hahahah, clown of the century!

          Comment


          • #6
            It was not TMK who agreed to that Deal it was Reckaholic and Hollywood ... i am sorry to disappoint you shayne but you got left out in the cold ....

            Comment


            • #7
              oh and please fix my name i am not an unregistered

              thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                oh and please fix my name i am not an unregistered

                thanks
                You need to message Storm or Tiki to fix it. Posting here on the forums, as unregistered and not saying your name also makes it difficult to assign a name. If I could fix forum names I would, but you may end up with the name potato or something and nobody wants that. Unless you really like potatoes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Potatoes sounds cute really...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol ���������������� Use to respect IU, Use to Respect Timmy Muffin Kike

                    But now it’s clear that they have fallen off, and probably will disappear as they did about 15-20 rounds ago. @Shanye don’t work yourself up too much, you going back and forth with someone who collects SSi and swipes his daughters credit card so don’t take it so hard chum !

                    @UR you say UC paid TMK for turbo ????? Where the facts at this makes for an interesting story!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Also only reason cake to this is because that fucking clown blocked me after talking shit lol pulled a bitch move as usual. But yeah big bad Timmy isn’t really big or bad at all ...... hmmm who would of thought ��

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thread closed I don’t care anymore it’s a game I will go when I go win or loose

                        Peace c y’all next good turbo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          shayne and tmk, both of you lot are currently having a dick contest. best way to sort it is proove who can dispose the most cash. pm me for my sort code and account number whoever gives the most wins...... thank you

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            This clown be saving turns for the past few years I just buy cuz I have the money

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                              Lol ���������������� Use to respect IU, Use to Respect Timmy Muffin Kike

                              But now it’s clear that they have fallen off, and probably will disappear as they did about 15-20 rounds ago. @Shanye don’t work yourself up too much, you going back and forth with someone who collects SSi and swipes his daughters credit card so don’t take it so hard chum !

                              @UR you say UC paid TMK for turbo ????? Where the facts at this makes for an interesting story!



                              who dis? lol Fallen off yet won round after round after round. In more than just family ranks. Please elaborate
                              I live in an anemone

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X