• by far the biggest piece of shit on the game TMK cocky bitch

from TMK
    2 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.

Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    You will not cash out because I wont let you bum

In reply to:
    I will cash out after y’all cash out aswell

If not I’ll just chill unno really yet

GUYS A CLOWN I REMEMBER HIM CRYING SAYING I WAS COCKY BUT HES ON ANOTHER LEVEL

I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS TURBO GUY WANTED 300$ REAL CASH FOR ME TO TAKE IT THATS FUKN RETARTED ... GUYS A IDIOT ITS NOT UR GAME U IDIOT

EAT A FAT DICK U COCK SUCKER
    Last edited by ShayneG; 07-29-2018, 01:51 AM.

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
    from TMK
    2 minutes, and 15 seconds ago.

Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    You will not cash out because I wont let you bum

In reply to:
    I will cash out after y’all cash out aswell

If not I’ll just chill unno really yet

GUYS A CLOWN I REMEMBER HIM CRYING SAYING I WAS COCKY BUT HES ON ANOTHER LEVEL

I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIS TURBO GUY WANTED 300$ REAL CASH FOR ME TO TAKE IT THATS FUKN RETARTED ... GUYS A IDIOT ITS NOT UR GAME U IDIOT

EAT A FAT DICK U COCK SUCKER
    Now I just wanna know what pills hes popping! Lmao retard

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG
      go die ur so cocky its gunna get u bad soon here
      Dont be upset, I told you, you dont have permission to go for anything unless I say so, so grow a pair of balls and prove me wrong

Comment

Originally posted by TMK View Post
        Dont be upset, I told you, you dont have permission to go for anything unless I say so, so grow a pair of balls and prove me wrong
        i will reason i said no to paying u 300$ for a turbo .. ima get u on my own !!! trust me i have money not lik u stacking turns , broke ass

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
          i will reason i said no to paying u 300$ for a turbo .. ima get u on my own !!! trust me i have money not lik u stacking turns , broke ass
          Hahahah, clown of the century!

Comment

It was not TMK who agreed to that Deal it was Reckaholic and Hollywood ... i am sorry to disappoint you shayne but you got left out in the cold ....

Comment

oh and please fix my name i am not an unregistered

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                oh and please fix my name i am not an unregistered

thanks
                You need to message Storm or Tiki to fix it. Posting here on the forums, as unregistered and not saying your name also makes it difficult to assign a name. If I could fix forum names I would, but you may end up with the name potato or something and nobody wants that. Unless you really like potatoes.

Comment

Potatoes sounds cute really...

Comment

Lol ���������������� Use to respect IU, Use to Respect Timmy Muffin Kike

But now it’s clear that they have fallen off, and probably will disappear as they did about 15-20 rounds ago. @Shanye don’t work yourself up too much, you going back and forth with someone who collects SSi and swipes his daughters credit card so don’t take it so hard chum !

@UR you say UC paid TMK for turbo ????? Where the facts at this makes for an interesting story!

Comment

Also only reason cake to this is because that fucking clown blocked me after talking shit lol pulled a bitch move as usual. But yeah big bad Timmy isn’t really big or bad at all ...... hmmm who would of thought ��

Comment

Thread closed I don’t care anymore it’s a game I will go when I go win or loose

Peace c y’all next good turbo

Comment

shayne and tmk, both of you lot are currently having a dick contest. best way to sort it is proove who can dispose the most cash. pm me for my sort code and account number whoever gives the most wins...... thank you

Comment

This clown be saving turns for the past few years I just buy cuz I have the money

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                              Lol ���������������� Use to respect IU, Use to Respect Timmy Muffin Kike

But now it’s clear that they have fallen off, and probably will disappear as they did about 15-20 rounds ago. @Shanye don’t work yourself up too much, you going back and forth with someone who collects SSi and swipes his daughters credit card so don’t take it so hard chum !

@UR you say UC paid TMK for turbo ????? Where the facts at this makes for an interesting story!

who dis? lol Fallen off yet won round after round after round. In more than just family ranks. Please elaborate
                              I live in an anemone

Comment

Working...
                              X