Monster Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Trucks

So my wife is out of town this weekend so it's just me and my son. We have a bunch of guys stuff we are doing. Tomorrow night we are attending Monster Jam, Monster Truck event. Has anyone been to one of these shows? What did you think about it?

I think I'm more excited than my son is.

loud! that is all i remember.

guys night out.

been a long time since i've been out with the boys

Comment

I can imagine that it's going to be pretty loud. I'm taking my 9 1/2 year old and his friend. Should be a good time.

Comment

Loud and dusty. But a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
          So my wife is out of town this weekend so it's just me and my son. We have a bunch of guys stuff we are doing. Tomorrow night we are attending Monster Jam, Monster Truck event. Has anyone been to one of these shows? What did you think about it?

I think I'm more excited than my son is.
          Yeaaahh….. yahh wifes staying at mine don't worry ill look after it ahhhh put it too some use.... make me some dinner n sheeeit.

sheeeit will get loud here too naaaah mean eli wi mahhh monster COCKAHHHH
          Last edited by MrWorker; 08-02-2018, 01:19 AM.

Comment

The Monster jam will be here at the end of the month. Been to a few. I think You guys will have a great time.

Comment

the US is so shallow…..
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X