Doing a Social Experiment : Online Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing a Social Experiment : Online Dating

Never done it before... besides.. I once went on an international dating site and met a lot of nice women from around the world south Africa, papau new guinea, philipines etc.. but could never travel because I didn't have a job.. so I am gonna do it again now but on a local dating site.... I have heard alotta bad stories especially in regards to men on there finding it extremely difficult to get a woman but yet women having it extremely easy like thye have life extremely easy because everything caters to women and everything is on the woman side…. where as men are simply just treated as the working server disposable slave class these days...

So anyway im gonna go against my instinct and better judgement and am gonna do online dating TO PROVE TO MYSELF that its a waste of time just to confirm it.

I arnt doing anything special.. these are the rules I am giving myself

1 - simple picture that truly shows me

2 - I arnt messaging ANYONE ( Because I have heard men sending millions of messages out and never getting replies.. soo women are gonna be flooded .. soo I arnt even bothering.. not wasting my time.. if a woman likes me she will message or look at me ).

3 - ill wink if a woman looks at my profile and as the right criteria ( I don't care about looks or age... BUT I WANT KIDS.. so that is a must..... if she dosnt want kids.. once again I arnt wasting my time )

4 - Ill only message a woman IF she winks back to my wink etc.

So these are the rules I have given myself.

I arnt a simp or desperate so I am not breaking the rules I have given myself.

SO I am gonna do this now until the end of the year.... and in this time I am gonna see if I meet anyone.... Come the end of the year if I still haven't met anyone.. then this is all ridiculous and it is OBVIOUS that online dating obviously does not work and its a complete waste of time and money... I am doing this experiment SO YOU MEN DONT HAVE TO. However if I do find someone then it obviously will work. But we will see.

In reality they should be no reason why I shouldn't meet a woman... I am not a bad looking guy, I got a decent job I am hard working and respectful to everyone and im honest and truthful not playing any games.... But ahhh we know we don't live in a very rational or logical world.... and women say they like these qualities... but yet women always go with thugs and wasters and criminal trash subhumans… sooooo…….

So if it gets to the end of the year and I haven't met anyone... then I will go TOTALLY MGTOW from then on and I will only care about myself and put myself first and do the things I want from then on. Giving up totally on dreams of women and family. and giving up on society and humanity as well. Never working over again... because I don't want to or need to. etc etc. And if I eventually get sacked GREAT because it means more free time to play on PS4 NAAAH MEAN.... KEEEPEN SHEEEITAHHH REYAAAL..... I ARNT WASTING MY LIFE ON SHEEEEIT ANYMORE.

I will keep you all updated as time gos on and give my CONCLUSION AT END OF THE YEAR

Worker I already told if you want me just message me
    I live in an anemone

Comment

"BUT I WANT KIDS.. so that is a must..... if she dosnt want kids.. once again I arnt wasting my time"

Don't wanna put you down Worker but this is a online dating site. You don't expect to meet someone and talk about children. You will probably push her away if you talk about it to someone you just met. Well, I would be. :P

good luck tho.

Comment

Originally posted by HateBeingSober View Post
        Worker I already told if you want me just message me
        I might have to take ya up on that soon if I don't get ahh woman naaaah mean ahhh,

Comment

Originally posted by xTrinity View Post
          "BUT I WANT KIDS.. so that is a must..... if she dosnt want kids.. once again I arnt wasting my time"

Don't wanna put you down Worker but this is a online dating site. You don't expect to meet someone and talk about children. You will probably push her away if you talk about it to someone you just met. Well, I would be. :P

good luck tho.
          I wouldn't talk about kids straight away unless it comes up in conversation.. but she as to have it in her criteria that she wants kids at some point so that I know she wants kids.... unless she cant have kids for a medical reasons then that is understandable.... But if a woman just dosnt want them then that's not right.

Comment

Ahh gotchaaa.

Comment

so the dusk thing didn't work out?

Comment

Maaaaan Dusk is probably on here tooo naaaah mean ahh probably just skipped past her ooo some sheeeeitahhh

Comment

swear you wanted to be single all your life lol

Comment

I actually met my wife on tmb lol
                    She was a Loco Don at the time
                    In 5 years of marriage and a very spoiled Klown later here we are

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                      so the dusk thing didn't work out?
                      The dusk thing was never gonna happen.. i prefer humans

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                        I actually met my wife on tmb lol
                        She was a Loco Don at the time
                        In 5 years of marriage and a very spoiled Klown later here we are
                        Lol congrats.. I actually a met a few women too from here over the years ahh but as always at the time I didn't have the money or job to travel naaah mean..... typicalities of life.

its like waiting for a bus.. you wait none come and then 5 come together... now I have a job... no woman naah mean.

See Dusk this coulda been you and me.. but nooo yahhh wanna play it reeeet haaaard. Not giving in to mahh love... life is too short.

Comment

Working...
                        X