What Country Should I Immigrate To ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Country Should I Immigrate To ?

Been thinking about it for a while, i need to get away...I want a better life naaah mean, UK is not a good place to live anymore, crime is getting worse you got a lot of chav scum and people who just have NO RESPECT for anyone including themselves, it feels like a police totalitarian state with cameras everywhere, Common law is been eroded and replaced by corporate law. Government dosnt give a shit about its own people it just wants more and more tax and penalises people who actually work.. its like its illegal to make money in the UK. Apart from the super rich ofcourse who are allowed to avoid tax. You got SJW and FEMINAZI degenerates everywhere and ontop of that I feel like a forieghner in my own country... so I figure if I am gonna be a forieghner Id rather be a forieghner in a forieghn country Naaah mean. its not immigrants i care too much about.. its the degeneracy and crime and problems that some bring with them that's the problem. Some just don't integrate, move into shithole ghettos, don't get jobs and continue a life of crime meanwhile blaming everyone else for they own fuck ups...

If I ever lived in a forieghn country I would respect its laws, way of life etc, its common sense and been a decent human. Some people don't have decency or common sense though.

Soo ahhh I am thinking of going to either

Canada
    New Zealand
    or
    Australia.

Not too sure about Australia because its too hot and I hate the heat.... But Canada and New Zealand I hear are nice place, nice people and more relaxed way of life with low crime.... So obviously ideal place for me.

Thing is though how much money would ya need to tie ya over before you get a job ?.
    Last edited by MrWorker; 07-10-2018, 11:49 AM.

Try to find one without Zionists in it....they ruined the UK as well....your royalty are Rothschild bitches.

So I'd avoid the entire British Commonwealth like the plague….
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

With Judaism spread around this world and jews in diaspora on key positions doing Israel's work globally...I'd say we're fucked anyway.

The Zion prophecy backed by judaism, islam and christianity will plunge us into ww3 or some other chaotic event whatever we do....

Jews also profit from the mess in South Africa atm where laws are in place allowing blacks to steal white land (back)...while they live off the riches of africa with their Anglo-American PLC (which is not english nor american...but jewish...but who gets the blame?)
      It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

south pole..dont pack, tee and shorts will do.. lmao

Comment

Please don't come to mine. Try Nicaragua instead.

Comment

not newzealand thanks. ill shank you at the airport.

Comment

Well i would like to go to other places like Asia problem is they don't speak English though... So the common wealth seems the best but yeah the whole world is controlled by the satanic elites sooo anyway you go your fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                south pole..dont pack, tee and shorts will do.. lmao
                yahhh just want to come with me don't yahhh, ya could come with mee, Yahh don't have to wear anything Ahhhhhhh.

Good idea actually... i would if could... id go see the firmament wall naaah mean.... But the military and governments of the world don't allow ANYONE to go there mmmmmm interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                  Please don't come to mine. Try Nicaragua instead.
                  yahh in neeed of exorcising thooough and i said low crime ahh

Comment

Originally posted by problem View Post
                    not newzealand thanks. ill shank you at the airport.
                    but im ahhh coming to make sweet lurrrve to yahh im ahhhh shank you if yahh naaah mean

Comment

Hell..........

Comment

Why not go america. you will fit in with the crazy yanks. go stay with eli in minisoda or some shit.

#ItsComingHome

Comment

from MrWorker
                          4 hours, 43 minutes, and 4 seconds ago.

Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                          We should get to know each other since we live so close.

from MrWorker
                          4 hours, 57 minutes, and 54 seconds ago.

Dusk :P i know ya love me really. We should meet up one day we live close enough i don't see why not, what do ya think ?

I think... never, no we dont.. and FUCK OFF... final enough??

Comment

and ur prodegy.. or copycat retard

from Beva
                            37 seconds ago.

suck on thiss proppaaa cockkkkaaaa

from Beva
                            1 minute, and 1 second ago.

Yahh fatt slaagggg

you fuck off too.. neither of you know me.. never actually spoke to me.. and never so much as seen my face.. so go to hell both of you.. its gotten to be mega boring, better idea.. since ou both think youre god. and speak the same.. go fuck each other and leave women alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                              yahh in neeed of exorcising thooough and i said low crime ahh
                              Regardless of where you go, we can only hope you will be a victim of crime. At least in Nicaragua, your chance of rape is only 1/2222. But then again, you might enjoy being raped and it might actually do you some good.

Comment

Working...
                              X