Trumps Shoe Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trumps Shoe Story

The latest Drumpf lie is that Canadians are lining up the border to buy shoes in the USA.

That Canadians cross the border , buy shoes, scuff them all up so they look old and then do not declare them.

A) The cost of gasoline in BC is over 5 dollars per gallon, Ontario it is as well. So the average trip each way would be about 50.00. Add to that the cost of the border crossing each way would be 8.00. Lets not factor the time spent for meals, wear and tear on the vehicle, and other costs not including the huge waste of time to get shoes.

B) You can declare 800 for free if you stay for 2 days . and 200 for 24 hrs. (cuz I know some dumb fuck is going say people don't stay for just one day.

C) The exchange rate is very unfavourable and US citizens come to Canada because with the present exchange rate it is actually cheaper to buy shoes in Canada.

Why would a president of the USA lie about stupid shit like this ??
    Its like sign an executive order for the families not to be seperated, when he started a policy in April to seperate them in the first place without an executive order. Are people in the USA really this gullible?

He lies because he's an idiot with foot in mouth disease.
    Last edited by Drudge1; 06-20-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
      He lies because he's an idiot with foot in mouth disease.
      don't like him. but he got ballz big ballz. something uk pm needs. ole bitchy teresa may getting pressured by mopeds gangs lol

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
        The latest Drumpf lie is that Canadians are lining up the border to buy shoes in the USA.

That Canadians cross the border , buy shoes, scuff them all up so they look old and then do not declare them.

A) The cost of gasoline in BC is over 5 dollars per gallon, Ontario it is as well. So the average trip each way would be about 50.00. Add to that the cost of the border crossing each way would be 8.00. Lets not factor the time spent for meals, wear and tear on the vehicle, and other costs not including the huge waste of time to get shoes.

B) You can declare 800 for free if you stay for 2 days . and 200 for 24 hrs. (cuz I know some dumb fuck is going say people don't stay for just one day.

C) The exchange rate is very unfavourable and US citizens come to Canada because with the present exchange rate it is actually cheaper to buy shoes in Canada.

Its like sign an executive order for the families not to be seperated, when he started a policy in April to seperate them in the first place without an executive order. Are people in the USA really this gullible?
        i always thought it was milk canadians bought. at least thats what it is here in bc.

Comment

Space force. Hahahaja. I love how donald quacks about space and clearly has no clue what he is talking about

Comment

Obviously he dosnt because they is no such thing as space... JUST THE WATERS ABOVE AND THEN HEAVEN Ahhhhhhh

but he obviously knows that along with all of them..hilary made a crack about ''breaking the glass ceiling''...we who are awake and red pilled know exactly what she means by that.... breaking the firmament. Which is IMPOSSIBLE Ahhh

Comment

Definitely has HUGGGGEEEE cojonies. Bout time someone has a spine in office haha

That being said I am neutral in this whole conversation, so don't try to debate me I will not debate back lmao

Comment

I didnt have debating an ant on my bucket list

Comment

Originally posted by Antman_93 View Post
                  Definitely has HUGGGGEEEE cojonies. Bout time someone has a spine in office haha

That being said I am neutral in this whole conversation, so don't try to debate me I will not debate back lmao
                  no.. the only thing huge on him is his opinion of himself

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                    no.. the only thing huge on him is his opinion of himself
                    Bave you seen his ass in those tennis shorts and his gut in a golf shirt and his orange pumpkin head.

Comment

Illegals get treated like illegals..

Comment

Thats just dumbf for drumpf . In the long run based on the laws in your system it will cost more when those kids sue the USA.

I guess you care as much as Melania who wore a coat and on the back of the coat it was painted .. " I don't care.. do you?"

Comment

Fuck Canada, that is all

Comment

Thats just dumbf for drumpf . In the long run based on the laws in your system it will cost more when those kids sue the USA.

I guess you care as much as Melania who wore a coat and on the back of the coat it was painted .. " I don't care.. do you?"
                            Yeah.. a women who wears designer clothes from Valentino, Erdem, Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana is NOT going to be wearing last seasons $39 Zara jacket while traveling to tour an immigrant children's detention center, unless she was making a statement about it.

Comment

Yea when she was told some kids stay in a cage for 45 days melania said "thats great".

Comment

Working...
                              X