Loco, Dusk and Patricia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loco, Dusk and Patricia

Loco is a brothel. Dusk is the madam. Patricia is the star attraction.

Lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Sounds like someone was rejected and is now butt hurt. Sorry bro.

Comment

what a tit, anther idiot destined for worker and beva drop outs

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
          what a tit, anther idiot destined for worker and beva drop outs
          Lmfao troll civilization

Comment

This wasn't posted. By me? Dusk is a dike who cleary needs a shafting every now and then she's like your typical teenager although she's middle aged! Snotty moody, and thinks she's special when off her period! Never liked this woman and I've met a few good ones on here! She believes she's liked although very much hated and over the last couple of years she's some how managed to create a cluster fuck of wanna be real life gangsters Loco! Im really surprised she ain't locking down Phoenix like Ohana! How's that? The godly queen of nob heads Meet Dusk! Love KS

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
              This wasn't posted. By me? Dusk is a dike who cleary needs a shafting every now and then she's like your typical teenager although she's middle aged! Snotty moody, and thinks she's special when off her period! Never liked this woman and I've met a few good ones on here! She believes she's liked although very much hated and over the last couple of years she's some how managed to create a cluster fuck of wanna be real life gangsters Loco! Im really surprised she ain't locking down Phoenix like Ohana! How's that? The godly queen of nob heads Meet Dusk! Love KS
              well said Haha

Comment

lmao.. shows right there KS ya dipshit,you dont know me or ANYTHING about me.. just another excuse on your part to sound like anything other than the sad excuse tmb take the piss out of.. ks better than who?? haahaa nobody

and yes.. they do take the piss.. or pity you.. self love self praise.. booted by many.. wanted by none.. poor sap

Comment

lmao.. shows right there KS ya dipshit,you dont know me or ANYTHING about me.. just another excuse on your part to sound like anything other than the sad excuse tmb take the piss out of.. ks better than who?? haahaa nobody

and yes.. they do take the piss.. or pity you.. self love self praise.. booted by many.. wanted by none.. poor sap

Comment

For your information I could join who I like? I'm shit hot who wouldn't want me! It's me with the issues I just can't take orders or suck off those who simply swipe there visa around! 99% of this game have been around for well over 10 years most of which I have more medals and knowledge on this game let's say around 80% of those Im like them but better! I'm also like you only better! No one on this game as done anything new or created a team within the current time frame I have! Making this impossible for new players who no ones gives a shit about! You just said it right there in your little statement? as long as the game are talking about me good or bad my balls get bigger thanks for opening up dusk! Your not even comparable to me neither is your team! Your excuse was they work! You mean they are lazy or lack leadership your shit! You surround yourself with bellends have An NAP with every player on the gamand dominate your members with rules on what to do and not to do! I've also spoken to a dozen players on here which still always conclude your a NOB right through to the core least my arrogance is clearly to piss people off who bite! Your a cunt right to the core! You can use me as your wank bank tonight Dusk I know you like crawling around me because I'll always dominate you! And I know moody woman love the dominatrix! Sit down bitch and blow me later! Wouldn't even let you swallow my load!! I love you

Comment

PS I've never been booted! Always requested! Message darkstar the stripper he will bring you up to speed! Also while your at it chasing leads message LOPOV again also requested to leave! I could've sat in any family with my mouth shut my balls are to big for that home girl

Comment

Your witnessing a legend be thankful your alive in the time I was here

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Rogue View Post
                          For your information I could join who I like? I'm shit hot who wouldn't want me! It's me with the issues I just can't take orders or suck off those who simply swipe there visa around! 99% of this game have been around for well over 10 years most of which I have more medals and knowledge on this game let's say around 80% of those Im like them but better! I'm also like you only better! No one on this game as done anything new or created a team within the current time frame I have! Making this impossible for new players who no ones gives a shit about! You just said it right there in your little statement? as long as the game are talking about me good or bad my balls get bigger thanks for opening up dusk! Your not even comparable to me neither is your team! Your excuse was they work! You mean they are lazy or lack leadership your shit! You surround yourself with bellends have An NAP with every player on the gamand dominate your members with rules on what to do and not to do! I've also spoken to a dozen players on here which still always conclude your a NOB right through to the core least my arrogance is clearly to piss people off who bite! Your a cunt right to the core! You can use me as your wank bank tonight Dusk I know you like crawling around me because I'll always dominate you! And I know moody woman love the dominatrix! Sit down bitch and blow me later! Wouldn't even let you swallow my load!! I love you
                          LMFAO... huge statement to say to al what a liar an a loser u are... keep going dipshit.. so so so wrong

Comment

we're are these lies? 4 days, 6 hours, 11 minutes, and 44 seconds ago.
                            Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                            You have been removed from iC_Goodfellas family!

from Darkstar
                            4 days, 6 hours, 12 minutes, and 3 seconds ago.
                            Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
                            Fair enough bro, you have a good round 👍

Comment

funny... no positives on ur post for yourself.. not one.. so u hijack others.
                              mummy left you alone to go tarting about?? never got toys or great days out as a kid??
                              cos you sound like a sad little schoolyard bully.. jealous of everyone cos u have nothing..so u think you can make others feel bad..

failed tho here sad little man.. seriously failed hahahahaah

Comment

Working...
                              X