• Don-Sami
    replied
    Originally posted by Cassy View Post
    Idk but so many men are like that it's disturbing. I know women are too
    How you doing cassy

Leave a comment:

• Fresh
    replied
    I always fap when I bank up Boss said its tradition.

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1
    replied
    Stop using your hand and it won't be meaningless Worker.
    Last edited by Drudge1; 06-18-2018, 03:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cassy
    replied
    Idk but so many men are like that it's disturbing. I know women are too

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    replied
    NO FAP Mate NO FAP !!!

PRESERVE THE SEED PRESERVE THE LIFE FORCE AND ENERGY

Leave a comment:

• Fresh
    replied
    Yeah true words bruv #fapnation.

Leave a comment:

• MrWorker
    started a topic What is The Point of Meaningless Sex ?

What is The Point of Meaningless Sex ?

I could have had it easily this weekend and lost my virginity... but I don't see the point now...im past caring... what is all this fuss over a 3 second head rush ?.

Been a virgin for so long I am in my mid 20's now and seeing how degenerate this world is and how society is and how women are... I don't even know if I want to lose it anyway.

also this is why they is a lot of single parents because of all the meaningless sex and then kids grow up in broken homes.. which creates further degeneracy because the kids copy the parents and it ultimately leads to loss of morals and values and the destruction of communities and society and ultimately the human race... and eventually it will lead to incest too.. with all the people who just sleep about... one day a man and woman are gonna fall in love have sex have a kid that's born with a club foot and then realise they are related and have same dad who disappeared after having sex with both they mothers.... naaah mean... I bet yahh in a few years this will happen.

I Might just keep it for myself and FOR GOD !!

Sex is only to produce children JUST LIKE HOW GOD INTENDED IT.

Also I don't want a relationship with a woman also... Because the only good thing about been with a woman is sex... but like I say.. if it is not for having children then the sex is meaningless and pointless. So if a woman dosnt want kids... then sex is pointless but if a woman dosnt even want sex anyway.. then been with a woman is even more totally pointless. Id rather live alone do what i want alone and keep all the money i work for naaah mean.

and this is all why i am MGTOW also.

i wish it wasn't like any of this though... i wish satan and feminism didn't exist and didn't corrupt the minds of women to be sellouts to the government and betray they own men.... But they do and its how it is... I wish men and women got on like the good old days and had really big familys and a lot of support like the good old days... but world isn't like this anymore... it is now cold and a lonely miserable place and a brave new world of total degeneracy and corruption. With no good thing in it anymore... the only good thing for a man in this world was woman and family.... but that is getting in shorter and shorter supply and soon it will be non existant for a man. So all a man does now.. is work all day like a slave and come home alone and that's it. That's life.... SO NOW THE MAN AS TO CONTINUE AND FIND OTHER WAYS OF FULLFILLMENT AND WE CAN DO... THE BIBLE AND GOD IS THE ONLY FULLFILLMENT THE MAN AND ANYBODY NEEEDS !!!
Working...
X