Africans at the World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Africans at the World Cup

Why do African teammss at the world cup suckk at foootballl foo? Why asss no African team evaaaa won tahh world cupp?

AHhh dont get it...Nuffff nuccaaas be going on about howw Africannnss are natural athletes..How they are superior to tahh white mannnzz.. BUT they get they assess handed to them every timee

It canntt be tahh Africaa aint produced no top quality playahhhsss.. they ave got and ave hadd nuccas who ave played at tah highest levell plus them nuccaaas kick balls day n nightttt

only explenation iss thattt white mann are betttahhhhhhh

sheeesh , racist shit extreme.. tut tut

Comment

Noo Africaaan team hasss won tahh cup soo its ahh fact soo theyy aint nothing racist bout saying whiteee mann are betaaahhhhh

u got ahh betahhh explenatioonn?

Comment

African teams don't win the world cup because most the good African players play for the white countries.

Case and point..

Comment

Sooo yahh saying causee they blackk they africannn

whoosss tahh racist nowww ehhhhhhh

Comment

obviously, they are there for the free food

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              obviously, they are there for the free food
              yahh free french fries

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                sheeesh , racist shit extreme.. tut tut
                racist? The niggas found a real job. So what

Comment

I wouldn't say kicking a ball is a real job

Comment

Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                    I wouldn't say kicking a ball is a real job

How much do u make?

How much do they make?

Thread Closed ..

Comment

Its a hobby they getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for. Its not a job... these bunch of soft spoilt weaklins wouldn't know what a real job is.

and neither would you by sounds of it... what do you do by the way ?. sit in ya trailer park all day sponging and tossing it off ?

Comment

Damn right. I build crosses

Comment

Its a hobby they getting paid ridiculous amounts of money for. Its not a job... these bunch of soft spoilt weaklins wouldn't know what a real job is.

and neither would you by sounds of it... what do you do by the way ?. sit in ya trailer park all day sponging and tossing it off ?
                          over paid or not. If your ass was making bank like them footballers is your ass going to complain.

Comment

is be laughing.. thinking what a bunch of stupid fucks for paying me this much cash for doing my hobby. Id also be laughing at all the stupid idiots who support me getting all this money for nothing to... so id be laughing at you sami and vbb naaah mean.

Comment

is be laughing.. thinking what a bunch of stupid fucks for paying me this much cash for doing my hobby. Id also be laughing at all the stupid idiots who support me getting all this money for nothing to... so id be laughing at you sami and vbb naaah mean.
                              All ahh hear is hateeee causee youu aint got teckersss like themm

Comment

Working...
                              X