The-freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The-freak

I guess bein a rich supposed handicap man may give you the I'm better than you attitude

Do not demand a top 3 diamond tier both main and turbo then demand control of the hood fam or a union of common friend and yet get on union board saying ok bitches be nice to my time i may be nice back. Blow me on the money I won't give a rich retarded man. Control of ,
    70t plus just to tier him call me a rankwhore tmb but guess I chose tiers over a sole lev4 jp so yep I am boss of a retard racist union oh wait skillz I gave you my union seat plus an additional 6 bh seats to ohana without asking or issue or bitcbing I may be a true rankwhore but I choose fam over the rich any day please communicate below my tmb tards it

Hows that for public entertaining

Comment

Hells ya you tell'em Shane!! The sad thing is, he got all that money and has to ask for help to gets lvl tiers! Hell ima broke fool and can rank myself, I can only imagine if I had the $$$ like he says he has! That kind of $$$, if you had the right attitude toward ppl you could build and sub a nice lil fam of some good hardworking ppl and rank everyround!! Sooner or later he'll realize that RESPECT goes a whole lot further in this game than MONEY does!!

Comment

Fucked up thing is he had the hood behind him til got that Holi than thou rich attitude then hood said fuck you poor ppl first

Comment

In reply to brother hood a scrub I ask you to suck my snipped nut sack you Canadian bitch

Comment

we back him now since he paid for subs this round so one more word from bh and we will fuck you how we fuck ic every round since a half year so better shut up.

Comment

Go for it I'm bh and day fuck you uc and freak

Comment

Yup!! I wonder how long itll be till UC gets tired of his bullshit!! Its a trend so its bound to happen eventually!! Before long he aint gonna have nowhere to go and hes gonna have to deal with the whole TMB Community killin his ass with NO ALLIES to call on!!

Comment

Guess that's your answer bitch

Comment

Idc = shane this round so blow me

Comment

Lol poor uc

Comment

@unregistered: Uc couldnt win anything the past half year but when you like losing keep going bum
                        Last edited by CARDACI; 06-12-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Debating on who ?

Comment

You are which ?

Comment

Originally posted by IDC View Post
                              Idc = shane this round so blow me
                              Originally posted by CARDACI View Post
                              @unregistered: Uc couldnt win anything the past half year but when you like losing keep going bum
                              Lol, this dude is mad trippin

Comment

Working...
                              X