Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dosnt anyone F-ing INDICATE !!ll

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why dosnt anyone F-ing INDICATE !!ll

    Its doing my heading lately... I feel like I gone through a mandella effect.. because I remember a few yrs ago everyone use to indicate... now though this yr especially I have noticed no one is ever indicating at lights. I am the only one that indicates... its as bad when you get drivers that drive right up your ass even when your at the limit.... so I have started beeping at everyone I see that dosnt indicate at lights... I also if anyone drives right up my ass I drive even slower on purpous yeeeaaahh.. fuck em

    Seriously fucking idiots cant drive for shit these days. People don't seem to realise if they crash they arnt gonna get to they destination any quicker.

  • #2
    we're becoming a selfish society

    "only I matter"...others can get f*cked

    it's because Multi culti....there's no common culture to connect us....

    what used to connect us we are no longer allowed to value without being called a nationalist or even nazi

    taboos and political correctness have taken away freedom of speech effectively....

    we're now a bunch of ants carrying out our daily tasks without questioning where it would lead us

    roman emperors already knew that people would not question their leaders if they had bread and games to pass the time with

    they divide us....and rule us as such

    the german tribes of europe are now broken up into tens of nations that can't stand eachother...

    ...same with africa, asia etc....the more conflict....the easier to profit from it

    ....and the only competition going is who can be the busiest ant.

    Not one person questions the ant queen and her ambitions......
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
      we're becoming a selfish society

      "only I matter"...others can get f*cked

      it's because Multi culti....there's no common culture to connect us....

      what used to connect us we are no longer allowed to value without being called a nationalist or even nazi

      taboos and political correctness have taken away freedom of speech effectively....

      we're now a bunch of ants carrying out our daily tasks without questioning where it would lead us

      roman emperors already knew that people would not question their leaders if they had bread and games to pass the time with

      they divide us....and rule us as such

      the german tribes of europe are now broken up into tens of nations that can't stand eachother...

      ...same with africa, asia etc....the more conflict....the easier to profit from it

      ....and the only competition going is who can be the busiest ant.

      Not one person questions the ant queen and her ambitions......
      You are absolutely right !!!... I think exactly the same.

      it is all part of the plan for global fascism.

      they destroying morals and values and trying to dumb down the human race and turn everyone into slaves and drones.
      Last edited by MrWorker; 06-09-2018, 04:21 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        you two went from bad driving to some random deep shit. Maybe they are just bad drivers lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Because you're too white n they can't see u
          #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cassy View Post
            Because you're too white n they can't see u
            oh hi cassy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi samii how's the weather
              #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Cassy View Post
                Hi samii how's the weather
                today weather been good in my town anyway. what about you lass how's things up yours

                Comment


                • #9
                  Come, let's talk it over some coffee lol
                  #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cassy View Post
                    Come, let's talk it over some coffee lol
                    Never know girl, link up pending

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cassy View Post
                      Because you're too white n they can't see u
                      You better not come outside at night... otherwise I wont be able to see you... but I suppose you have an advantage ya can always smile then I can see a pair of teeth floating in the dark of night Ahhhhh

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                        you two went from bad driving to some random deep shit. Maybe they are just bad drivers lol.
                        its all connected though mate... nobody as any respect anymore for anyone BECAUSE of the factors that V as mentioned and I have mentioned in other posts... society and the world is going down the toilet.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MrWorker View Post
                          You better not come outside at night... otherwise I wont be able to see you... but I suppose you have an advantage ya can always smile then I can see a pair of teeth floating in the dark of night Ahhhhh
                          Treat cassy with some respect. Before i back hand you, ya drip. All love no hate worker u a real one

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                            today weather been good in my town anyway. what about you lass how's things up yours
                            its gushy and moist if yahh naaaah mean OOOOoooooo

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                              Treat cassy with some respect. Before i back hand you, ya drip. All love no hate worker u a real one
                              yahh duaaam riiightahhh keeepen sheeeitah reyaaal.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X