No announcement yet.

success is a vaccine for depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is what i mean everyone assuming suicide means depression what if he just felt he had enough and it was time to go? i view nothing wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiona View Post
      Ive only told you to drink bleach.
      you only want me to do that because then ya can come and save me and its an excuse for you to do mouth to mouth ahhhhh know your game.

Comment

When a kid is involved I think the decision may be for the better good of the kid. ie they don't want to burden the kid with their problems or when they are drugged up they do something that might hurt the kid. My one bud has an auto immune disease and his CRP which I guess is a measure of inflamation in his body goes up to 360. Upper limit is suppose to be less then 2. When I visited his knees , ankles , upper legs . elbows were ballooned beyond belief. The pain must have been worse then getting crucified because he was like that for 9 months and passed out from pain a few times. He told me this year he thought about suicide a few times. He couldnt even put a sheet on his foot or leg . Was horrible to see someone in that much pain. His ligaments were being attacked by his immune system and the MRI showed like big rips through the middle of the tendons. It got better . Not perfect but better.

Comment

people who live in the past get swallowed by it eventually....

....only the future keeps us going.
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

...and the present keeps us alive
            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

well people live in the past all the time don't there... they say we need to live in the past so we don't repeat the mistakes BUT YET ironically they repeat the mistakes by living in the past ONLY they make a new enemy that everyone should now hate and persecute in the process.

people are so brainwashed or stupid they don't see it..... until its too late. The cycle and pendulum of karma just keeps continuing ahhhhh
              Last edited by MrWorker; 06-11-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X